Glasses for the AK

Added an Aimpoint Micro T1 to my Polytech AK 74 sidefolder. Went to the range today to get it sighted in and test the Birdcage hider, new pistol grip, and 20 and 30rd double mags for function. All passed testing.
First off the T1 is awesome!
I bought it from botach tactical. Best deal on the net.
In the pics I had to bump up the dot brightness so the camera would pick it up but in reality I was shooting with it on only the second brightness which is #9 on the dial. The first 7 settings are for nightvision, maybe someday. The 4moa dot is really like a 2moa, nice amd small with no blur or fuzzy outline what so ever.
It's got a built in picatinny mount that tightens with a supplied allen wrech. Battery life on a single 2032 (supplied) is 50,000 hrs. Submersible up to 80ft for when Im doing my deep water ops [rolleyes]
Overall I am very happy with it.
Now onto the pics and a short video.
Enjoy!...............op
BrownTrout2001.jpg

BrownTrout2003.jpg

BrownTrout2005.jpg

BrownTrout2006.jpg

BrownTrout2007.jpg

Great looking Rifle, nice setup!

I want a folder in the worst way, but even before the panic they (preban Aks) were so expensive. The probably go for 2K now :(

Hi Scott, The Samson rails are very solid. No movement at all. These rails free float the barrel also. The whole time I was shooting it never got really hot due to the open rails. When I had the stock wooden handguards on it was an inferno. It feels so much better than the stock handguards, with the rail covers it makes it just right. I looked into the Ultimak rails and the UTG and I am so glad I went with these.

Have a good night.

Its actually a rail for my M4. It is not an AK rail. I was attesting to the quality of the product and the service I got from Scott Samson when I was looking to buy.

I would buy another product of his without hesitation. If you'd like me to bring it so you can see the quality send me a PM or an e-mail and I'll bring it Sat. to the match.

Back
Top Bottom