"Giffords" wish list of firearms, firearm accessories to ban

so when will the panic buying on BP and lead balls (especially "particularly lethal .50 caliber round") will start? [rofl] Oh wait, Illary is not a president [laugh]

The anti's like to mention that the Second Amendment was written about muzzle loaders and not AR15's.

Yet, this kook wants to ban muzzle loaders.

Sad!

Punch in "Giffords Law Center" into your search browser.

Start a stop watch, have someone close by record how long it takes before you'e experienced self induced blunt force head trauma.
Warning - its quick.

If you can make it long enough to get to the header "Second Amendment Basics"... notice the question right after the Constitutional wording of 2A... "Does the Second Amendment prevent effective gun regulations?"

I guess the wording is not quite clear enough.

"shall not be infringed" - or for those Webster Dictionary challenged types - "absolutely forbidden to violate" has no "common sense" meaning.

Does anyone really think she can even spell muzzleloader ?
That sick f*ck she's married to and his buddies wheel her around like luggage and prop her up for this shit.
That d-bag is going to hell.

I wish the old hen would just move along. We need one more in the USSC. Then, maybe, and I pray about it daily. The USSC grows a pair and takes a 2A case and sends a clear message that the is not to be infringed etc... etc... I can wish can't I?

Last edited:
I really want to see this idiot's statistics for use of muzzleloaders in crimes. Does she really think the gangbangers are running around with .50 cal muzzle loading rifles? I can just see the drive by shooting that uses one (only takes driving at about a foot an hour to spray the entire house with lead). Or maybe the gangbangers will line up on a truck and shoot in massed formations as one of their friends drives the vehicle by really slow. Marksman the gangbangers are not, spray and pray doesn't work with a muzzle loader.

I really want to see this idiot's statistics for use of muzzleloaders in crimes. Does she really think the gangbangers are running around with .50 cal muzzle loading rifles? I can just see the drive by shooting that uses one (only takes driving at about a foot an hour to spray the entire house with lead). Or maybe the gangbangers will line up on a truck and shoot in massed formations as one of their friends drives the vehicle by really slow. Marksman the gangbangers are not, spray and pray doesn't work with a muzzle loader.

they don't need any statistics, they got a retired ATF agent who spews bullshit for money. If they pay him enough he is going to testify whatever.

the whole "document" is a bunch of opinions and in a few cases lies, not too be outdone by that dumbass ATF agent in the WCVB story. It's almost a joke if not for the fact that these idiots are armed and dangerous.

This is the first piece that outlines their true agenda though, total ban on everything. It's not just "oh but they only had muskets back then". Libtards are pack of lying SOBs and no compromise, sensible or common sense is not going to satisfy them.

This needs to be made into a "gun control" PSA video.

- OWN A MUSKET FOR HOME DEFENSE SINCE THAT'S WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED
- FOUR RUFFIANS BREAK INTO MY HOUSE
- WHAT THE DEVIL? AS GRAB MY POWERED WIG AND KENTUCKY RIFLE
- BLOW A GOLF BALL SIZED HOLE THROUGH THE FIRST MAN HE'S DEAD ON THE SPOT
- DRAW MY PISTOL ON THE SECOND MAN MISSES HIM ENTIRELY BECAUSE IT'S SMOOTHBORE AND NAILS THE NEIGHBORS DOG
- I HAVE TO RESORT TO THE CANNON MOUNTED AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS LOADED WITH GRAPE SHOT
- "TALLY HO LADS" THE GRAPE SHOT SHREDS TWO MEN IN THE BLAST THE SOUND AND EXTRA SHRAPNEL SET OFF CAR ALARMS
- FIX BAYONET AND CHARGE THE LAST TERRIFIED RAPSCALLION
- BLEEDS OUT WAITING ON THE POLICE TO ARRIVE SINCE TRIANGULAR BAYONET WOUNDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO STITCH UP
- JUST AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED

Certain newer model pistols—like AK pistols and AR pistols—are designed so that they can fire rifle rounds capable of penetrating body armor, but are concealable like handguns.

The AR Pistol Brace can be quickly attached and detached, meaning that the pistol can be concealed and then swiftly converted to a weapon with the accuracy of a rifle.

They really are retarded. Like the level of retard here is off the charts.

"The second amendment was only written for muskets"

Despite that being not true,

They're coming after your muskets!

meet very "special" ATF agent who wrote it:

DAVID CHIPMAN Senior Policy Advisor at Giffords, former ATF Special Agent

15obg5s.jpg

They are worried that .50 cal muzzle loaders have a silencer.

Just think how many people can be killed if you can fire a silent gun like a machine gun.

Earth to Giffords: it's not silent at all and actually is extremely loud.

Or: it takes a minute to reload too.

Does this woman have the brains of a hamster?

They need to open her head and add more fill or something because she is firing on less than one cylinder.

Does this woman have the brains of a hamster?
Do not underestimate the enemy.

It is not about the logic of a specific ban but "Taking territory". Every time they get something banned, it becomes "unthinkable" it could ever be allowed, and they can move on to demonizing something else.

Do not underestimate the enemy.

It is not about the logic of a specific ban but "Taking territory". Every time they get something banned, it becomes "unthinkable" it could ever be allowed, and they can move on to demonizing something else.

86 the hamster.

She's crazy like a Fox.

No - it's just lying. Repeat the lie enough and people believe it.

We're "gun people", we KNOW this is bullshit. But people who don't know guns read this stuff, nod their heads and agree with it. Makes sense to them. They don't know any better. She's a VICTIM - and her husband was an ASTRONAUT - he's an AMERICAN HERO. You and I? We're GUN NUTS.

Ah, it all makes sense now. Latest on the CA shooter saying he “built” his own guns used in the shootings. Not enough information yet, but I seriously doubt he machined the receivers from 80% parts. Probably just assembled from multiple parts designed to “enhance the deadliness” of said guns.

Confuse the media - not hard, their quite willing to knowing spread lies and misinformation. The Dems/Libs lap it up - you can have guns, just not any gun parts. Coming soon - guns with serialized parts that cannot be exchanged by other than the manufacturer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No - it's just lying. Repeat the lie enough and people believe it.

We're "gun people", we KNOW this is bullshit. But people who don't know guns read this stuff, nod their heads and agree with it. Makes sense to them. They don't know any better. She's a VICTIM - and her husband was an ASTRONAUT - he's an AMERICAN HERO. You and I? We're GUN NUTS.

This! I keep telling people the gun grabbers are not dumb. Maura healy is not dumb, not are the puppetmaster behind giffords, or Moulton or any of them. They KNOW everything on the document is a lie, they want every gun and will tell any and every lie to achieve it. They are dangerous, not stupid.

"Giffords" is Giffords' latest gun prohibition group. I guess ARS wasn't enough.

Archive link to PDF: http://archive.is/kiT7q

1. Binary triggers
2. Trigger crank
3. High capacity shotguns
4. AK and AR style pistols
5. AR pistol arm brace
6. AR pistol blade stabilizer
7. .50 caliber rifle and .50 caliber ammunition
8. Muzzleloaders

WTB 49 BMG.

Back
Top Bottom