• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost Gun Mill

Only no guns found. At least no complete firearms and i can't tell if those are finished receivers or not. Maybe they meet the federal definition.
Whoever wrote this story is a f*cking idiot.

Andrade is being charged in Dorchester District Court with trafficking fentanyl, unlawful possession of ammunition and possession of ammunition.

hundreds of rounds of bullets

Right. But damn. That woman picked the LEAST common folding/collapsing stock design. UP??? Down, side, in. But UP????? When was the last time you SAW someone fold or unfold a shotgun stock on TV or movies?????
Oh, no doubt her statement was her not knowing a damned thing about the legislation she was pushing through.

It just happens that the SPAS 12 is the only gun with a “shoulder thing that goes up” that I know of. I would guess it’s also as heavy as at least 10 boxes you may be moving.

Oh, no doubt her statement was her not knowing a damned thing about the legislation she was pushing through.

It just happens that the SPAS 12 is the only gun with a “shoulder thing that goes up” that I know of. I would guess it’s also as heavy as at least 10 boxes you may be moving.
There's this one, too:
284-4402-thickbox.jpg

I swear there's one for a rifle that I've seen. Or maybe a machine pistol?

If we wanted to be charitable, one could say that an underfolder technically goes up during part of the un/fold cycle...but yes, ignorance is a hell of a drug.

One more time. The “shoulder thing that goes up” was from an older AWB draft that used the presence of a butt plate brace (used to help control a rifle during fully automatic fire) as one of the defining criteria for an “assault weapon”. It had nothing to do with a folding stock.
article-did-m14-fail-the-bar-10.jpg

One more time. The “shoulder thing that goes up” was from an older AWB draft that used the presence of a butt plate brace (used to help control a rifle during fully automatic fire) as one of the defining criteria for an “assault weapon”. It had nothing to do with a folding stock.
View attachment 622125
sure...give her legitimate credit.

A couple more ghosties.. This time one of them had a laser sight....a Gamo!🤣

Ghost Guns is a sexy anti gun phrase. Just like "Assault Rifle", "Assault Weapon", "Mac 10", "High Capacity Magazine" "Killer Bullets", and of course the ever popular "Uzi."

Oh, I forgot the "Shoulder Thing That Goes Up!"

All of which have been used at one time or another as scare headlines by the anti gun groups and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media.
Correct. Designed to get weenies shitting pants

Those scare tactics are aimed at people who don't know shit from Shinola about guns and are gullible enough to believe what the Politicians and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media tell them.

Correct. Designed to get weenies shitting pants

I still wanna know what a shoulder thing that goes up is.

I've got side-folders, underfolders, telescopers. I guess there are OLD shotgun systems with over-folders. Those go up. But talk about the rarity of anything.

Maybe she had just watched Terminator II in preparation for the Tucker interview.
Apparently you don't have an M-14.

I present to you the ''Shoulder Thing That Goes Up''.

m14n.jpg

Looks like all they could get him on was some small amount of narcotics and possession of ammunition without FID lol would be funny if the court has to give him all of that stuff back because it's his property and not legally a firearm.

This is going to get interesting. I believe that person had a valid LTC, so unless he was selling over 80% completed pieces. It's just a bunch of parts.

"Andrade is being charged in Dorchester District Court with trafficking fentanyl, unlawful possession of ammunition and possession of ammunition."

If he had an LTC they couldn't have charged him on the ammo.

Sounds like he's a real POS and probably was "manufacturing for others".

Nothing he was doing "should" be illegal but sounds like almost everything "was" illegal. If they were legal he'd just find a different way to make a dishonest living.

I'd love to see a case where an upstanding citizen that is simply building firearms for his own use and is following all local, state and federal laws, gets jammed up with a massive raid, all the media hype, only to find out that he was completely legal in all respects. Maybe the embarrassment to ATF, etc would get them to tone it down a little.

Yeah. Right.

"Andrade is being charged in Dorchester District Court with trafficking fentanyl, unlawful possession of ammunition and possession of ammunition."

Nothing he was doing "should" be illegal but sounds like almost everything "was" illegal. If they were legal he'd just find a different way to make a dishonest living.

I'd love to see a case where an upstanding citizen that is simply building firearms for his own use and is following all local, state and federal laws, gets jammed up with a massive raid, all the media hype, only to find out that he was completely legal in all respects. Maybe the embarrassment to ATF, etc would get them to tone it down a little.

Yeah. Right.

He doesn't "seem" to have a current criminal case against him, although somebody is suing him for $25k.

I wonder if the charges were all dropped?

Yeah. Right.

I'm an upstanding citizen that builds firearms for my own use following all local, state and federal laws. I'm pretty sure that if I get raided by the ATF it's going to cost me thousands to an attorney simply to keep my ass out of jail, (after the initial arrest/incarceration).

Back
Top Bottom