• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get the shot or get discharged

Correct, but for the umpteenth time, nobody is getting a DD over refusal to get a vaccination unless they want a DD. Even then, odds are they'd just be let out with a BCD.

A DD is generally reserved for murderers, rapists and such. Violent criminals.
This. But….A BCD at a GCM is still a felony, so no guns or voting and any other rights u loose with a felony

Um... I've been posting Twitter and news article links to this stuff for months, so unless you've been living under a rock it's pretty obvious the elites don't give a f*** about and aren't afraid of the virus. They're better than us shit covered tax farms, 'sophisticated' you see, we just aren't inbred enough blue bloods with ivy growing out our asses us to understand. The Met Gala and Obama's 'sophisticated' birthday bash is probably the most in your face example of the f***ing peasants mask up and shut up while the beautiful people have an orgy in front of them. The mask theater during the 9/11 memorial at Ground Zero where no one was wearing masks until the video started is another.

Gee the DNC elite never go out to eat and party... yeah sure buddy

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1439979107970846724

"ignoring mitigation measures" without proof" I dunno, maybe because they do this f***ery every five f***ing minutes.

View: https://twitter.com/JoeBorelliNYC/status/1444975024016969736

Sorry, I was unclear. I should have said "as much". I didn't say "never".

Yes, they're all going out to parties. We can all see that.

But we don't know what they're doing when not on camera. Do democrats have has many off-camera parties and gatherings as republicans? Do democrats insist on their guests getting tested before gatherings?

Republicans (seem to) take pride in not getting tested, not wearing masks, having huge public gatherings, etc.

But we don't know what they're doing when not on camera.
Um yes we do, because they keep getting caught and then laughing about it as it isn't a big deal to them. The rules are for the little people. Are any of them resigning? Losing their jobs? Nope, but if the little people violate a rule... no job for them.

Um yes we do, because they keep getting caught and then laughing about it as it isn't a big deal to them. The rules are for the little people. Are any of them resigning? Losing their jobs? Nope, but if the little people violate a rule... no job for them.

What? "getting caught" means (effectively) "on camera" How are they getting caught? It's not like all their activities 24 hours a day are monitored.

I hadn’t heard that part, can you point to an article or press release?
I've posted these before, but here you go:
  • The Executive Order: Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors | The White House
    This clause shall specify that the contractor or subcontractor shall, for the duration of the contract, comply with all guidance for contractor or subcontractor workplace locations published by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force Guidance or Guidance), provided that the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (Director) approves the Task Force Guidance and determines that the Guidance, if adhered to by contractors or subcontractors, will promote economy and efficiency in Federal contracting. This clause shall apply to any workplace locations (as specified by the Task Force Guidance) in which an individual is working on or in connection with a Federal Government contract or contract-like instrument (as described in section 5(a) of this order).
    Sec. 5. Applicability. (a) This order shall apply to any new contract; new contract-like instrument; new solicitation for a contract or contract-like instrument; extension or renewal of an existing contract or contract-like instrument; and exercise of an option on an existing contract or contract-like instrument, if:
    (i) it is a procurement contract or contract-like instrument for services, construction, or a leasehold interest in real property;
    (ii) it is a contract or contract-like instrument for services covered by the Service Contract Act, 41 U.S.C. 6701 et seq.;
    (iii) it is a contract or contract-like instrument for concessions, including any concessions contract excluded by Department of Labor regulations at 29 C.F.R. 4.133(b); or
    (iv) it is a contract or contract-like instrument entered into with the Federal Government in connection with Federal property or lands and related to offering services for Federal employees, their dependents, or the general public;
    (b) This order shall not apply to:
    (i) grants;
    (ii) contracts, contract-like instruments, or agreements with Indian Tribes under the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (Public Law 93-638), as amended;
    (iii) contracts or subcontracts whose value is equal to or less than the simplified acquisition threshold, as that term is defined in section 2.101 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation;
    (iv) employees who perform work outside the United States or its outlying areas, as those terms are defined in section 2.101 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation; or
    (v) subcontracts solely for the provision of products.
  • Additional guidance document. This is where the meat is: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/Draft contractor guidance doc_20210922.pdf
    Federal contractors and subcontractors with a covered contract will be required to conform to the following workplace safety protocols:
    1. COVID-19 vaccination of covered contractor employees, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation;
    2. Compliance by individuals, including covered contractor employees and visitors, with the Guidance related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces; and
    3. Designation by covered contractors of a person or persons to coordinate COVID-19 workplace safety efforts at covered contractor workplaces.
    Covered contractor – means a prime contractor or subcontractor at any tier who is party to a covered contract.
    Covered contractor employee – means any full-time or part-time employee of a covered contractor working on or in connection with a covered contract or working at a covered contractor workplace. This includes employees of covered contractors who are not themselves working on or in connection with a covered contract.
    Covered contractor workplace – means a location controlled by a covered contractor at which any employee of a covered contractor working on or in connection with a covered contract is likely to be present during the period of performance for a covered contract. A covered contractor workplace does not include a covered contractor employee’s residence.
    Covered contractor employees must be fully vaccinated no later than December 8, 2021. After that date, all covered contractor employees must be fully vaccinated by the first day of the period of performance on a newly awarded covered contract, and by the first day of the period of performance on an exercised option or extended or renewed contract when the clause has been incorporated into the covered contract.
    A covered contractor may be required to provide an accommodation to covered contractor employees who communicate to the covered contractor that they are not vaccinated against
    COVID-19 because of a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. A covered contractor should review and
    consider what, if any, accommodation it must offer. Requests for “medical accommodation” or “medical exceptions” should be treated as requests for a disability accommodation.
    Covered contractors are strongly encouraged to incorporate similar vaccination requirements into their non-covered contracts and agreements with non-covered contractors whose employees perform work at covered contractor workplaces but who do not work on or in connection with a Federal contract, such as those contracts and agreements related to the provision of food services, onsite security, or groundskeeping services at covered contractor workplaces.
  • FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) guidance. Didn't quote anything here as it mostly repeats what's in the other 2 documents: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...uance-of-Deviations-to-Implement-EO-14042.pdf
Key take-aways (see underlined text above):
  1. Anyone who works for a federal contractor or subcontractor, with very limited exceptions (very small contracts, and pure vendors), is required to be vaccinated. One does not even need to be working on a federal contract, only for a company that has such a contract. Even if one is working at home full-time, such that their home does not have to comply with workplace rules they still need to be vaxxed.
  2. No apparent provision for testing as alternative to vaccination
  3. No recognition of natural immunity
  4. Religious and medical exemptions are allowed, but not described much. It does appear there's intent to try and set that bar very high
  5. I did not quote the maskerbation sections, that's being pushed hard too
  6. They are pushing companies hard to have them expand the mandate beyond what the feds require
  7. The deadline date is rather ironic

What? "getting caught" means (effectively) "on camera" How are they getting caught? It's not like all their activities 24 hours a day are monitored.
Are you really this dense about a double standard where elites do whatever the f*** they want with zero consequences while the rank and file have their lives destroyed by the arbitrary & capricious edicts the elites ignore?

I've posted these before, but here you go:
Key take-aways (see underlined text above):
  1. Anyone who works for a federal contractor or subcontractor, with very limited exceptions (very small contracts, and pure vendors), is required to be vaccinated. One does not even need to be working on a federal contract, only for a company that has such a contract. Even if one is working at home full-time, such that their home does not have to comply with workplace rules they still need to be vaxxed.
  2. No apparent provision for testing as alternative to vaccination
  3. No recognition of natural immunity
  4. Religious and medical exemptions are allowed, but not described much. It does appear there's intent to try and set that bar very high
  5. I did not quote the maskerbation sections, that's being pushed hard too
  6. They are pushing companies hard to have them expand the mandate beyond what the feds require
  7. The deadline date is rather ironic
Correct. My company has already sent out a mandatory vaccination status survey citing this exec order. We have nothing to do with the federal government but we do sell them stuff.

I'm guessing the next step will be a mandatory vaccination requirement company policy.

Covid vaccine lowers transmission:

Did I miss anything?
On the other hand, they continue, "Because our analysis on household contacts was restricted to notified index cases not infected at home, probably most of these index cases sought testing because they had symptoms. Symptomatic cases may have been misclassified as index cases in a household, where in reality an asymptomatic household member was the source of transmission to the supposed index case and a third household member. If vaccinees are more likely to be asymptomatic, this source of misclassification may result in an overestimation of the VET."
In other words - we didn't have a good controlled group but we think this is the right number.
Not saying the data is wrong but it isn't exactly compelling

Pushing through to the underlying study data shows greatly reduced transmission reduction depending on variant and timeframe

Are you really this dense about a double standard where elites do whatever the f*** they want with zero consequences while the rank and file have their lives destroyed by the arbitrary & capricious edicts the elites ignore?

OK, let's back up.

Group (A) says, "do all this shit to protect yourself and those around you" and then gets caught not doing those things sometimes.

Group (B) says, "none of that shit is useful, and we're not even going to pretend to do them."

Which one of those groups do you think is actually doing all that shit, at least sometimes, and which is probably never doing it at all?

OK, let's back up.

Group (A) says, "do all this shit to protect yourself and those around you" and then gets caught not doing those things sometimes.

Group (B) says, "none of that shit is useful, and we're not even going to pretend to do them."

Which one of those groups do you think is actually doing all that shit, at least sometimes, and which is probably never doing it at all?
What part of A knew B was true and made you do it while they never did except as theater? Your kids were out of school or forced into shit filled face diapers while theirs never missed a day of private school. They never missed a holiday while telling everyone else they shouldn't or couldn't see family. They never missed a paycheck. They never sacrificed a damn thing while lecturing you, "we are all in this together".

A lied to your face, stole from you, made you miserable, and laughed about it.
B. Was honest, treated you like a free human being, and left you, your dignity, and livelihood alone.

I cannot fathom how you can't see that this is been nothing but a masturbatory power grab by the control freaks with zero efficacy on public health.

What part of A knew B was true and made you do it while they never did except as theater? Your kids were out of school or forced into shit filled face diapers while theirs never missed a day of private school. They never missed a holiday while telling everyone else they shouldn't or couldn't see family. They never missed a paycheck. They never sacrificed a damn thing while lecturing you, "we are all in this together".

A lied to your face, stole from you, made you miserable, and laughed about it.
B. Was honest, treated you like a free human being, and left you, your dignity, and livelihood alone.

I cannot fathom how you can't see that this is been nothing but a masturbatory power grab by the control freaks with zero efficacy on public health.

Hold up....

"Shit filled face diapers"? Seriously? Anything getting into a mask is coming from inside the person, what shit are you referring to?

Lots of private schools closed, too. What makes you think "they" (who, exactly?) didn't skip holidays or miss paychecks? Where do you get that idea? Are you asserting that all the people who got laid off are republicans? NYC would tend to disagree with that assertion.

Or are you extrapolating to a whole population based on a small, but visible sample set?

Are you willing to say that there's a non-zero chance that you might be a little bit wrong?

If the answer is "no", then I'm out, you're not debating in good faith.

It's easily documented that red states have more covid cases and more deaths than blue states

27-MORNING-sub4-COUNTIES-VOTING-DEATH-CHART-articleLarge.png
NYT newsletter

What explanation is there for that? The easiest explanation is that team red voters tend to follow what team red leaders say (and do), and team blue voters tend to follow what team blue leaders say (and do)

Another is that there's some giant conspiracy to .... I dunno.... kill team red voters? save team blue voters? But seriously, there's no way any of those knuckleheads are capable of keeping a conspiracy secret.

I'm not saying team blue isn't a bunch of disingenuous self serving control freaks; it surely looks like they are. But it's possible, just a little bit, that maybe they're not 100% wrong on everything.

Edit to add:

Why do the hard right wing pundits keep dying?

medium.com/the-right-wing-pundits-who-got-the-pandemic-wrong-double-down

vanityfair.com/news/2021/09/anti-vax-radio-hosts-dying-covid

I know at least one person is going to go all ad-hominem on the two above links. If you disagree with the analysis, fine, but don't dismiss the facts because you don't like the website.

Last edited:
I can watch the party politics of it play out on either side of my family. One side is afraid of their shadow, the other side basically doesn't believe in COVID. It's pretty crazy. The source of this is pretty much Fox and MSNBC respectively, with references to what "Rachel" or "Tucker" or "Hanity" was talking about.

The sad thing is this is all from people with advanced degrees who should be able to do their own homework and think for themselves (Ds and Rs).

This is not a good argument because it’s true for ALL vaccines. There are no 100% effective vaccines for anything.

Secondly, the vaccines greatly reduce both the symptoms if you get it and transmission.

So, yes, you can still get and transmit COVID even if vaccinated, but you and everyone around you is less likely to get sick, be hospitalized, or die.
Lol that "reduction of transmission" bit hasn't proven out well. Even the creators of the vaccines admitted its not really for that, early on. Of course nobody discusses that because it doesn't help bottom lines and fear. The government loves that big, juicy lie so much that it keeps repeating it over and over. If it were remotely true covid basically would be gone in a lot of places.

The current covid vaccines are barely vaccines in a conventional sense.

What do you mean by “conventional”?
Vaccines that work off driving immune response without resorting to mRNA faggotry and other dirty hacks.

Also for shit like polio etc, how many "breakthrough" infections do you hear of? I'm sure they happened but if it was anything more than statistically insignificant fauci et al would be screaming from the rooftops about it.

Is the shot safe? Most likely. Is the risk/reward necessary in young healthy males? Maybe, maybe not. I've heard some good arguments that it's not, especially as one can still get and transmit the virus. I think it probably should NOT be mandatory for at least certain populations within the DOD, but those are my personal thoughts. The army goes rolling along as the song goes.

This country is in a bad place. Not because of Trump, Biden, or Obama, etc, but because the media, online and on TV, has figured out they can make the most money by pitting people against each-other. There is plenty of it here, and plenty of it among my liberal friends and family. The result of this is COVID has become politicized, as has the vaccine. The positions, unsurprisingly, follow party-lines. The fact of the matter is the hesitancy among military members to get the vaccine is mainly due to politics. I've been in since 2008. Nobody ever gave a f*** about the countless vaccines, burn-pits, cleaning agents, exhaust fumes, etc. The number of guys who regularly use tobacco, drink excessively, raw-dog hookers, who now have decided the Covid vaccine is their line in the sand is only explained by politics in all but a small number of service members.

Lol you act like it's just rhetoric driving anger.

Tons of people are having their f***ing jobs (not just military) threatened over a shot for a flu that can only kill like 1% of the population. Millions of people have had businesses and livelihoods destroyed by government covid faggot policy. (It's incontrovertible the government has caused more harm than the disease) This is no longer "just politics" or any of that glad handed bullshit. Please tell the guy that lost his bar or restaurant that he's only pissed because of the shit on fox..... i dare you. [rofl]

ETA: or for that matter (insert person here) who basically has part of their life f***ed up or taken away from them by faggot covid policy. Particularly young people. I'm sure they'll be impressed after having their lives f***ed up for a year and a half with masks, missing sports and other activities, etc, that they're only angry because of the shit on the TV. sure. [rofl]

This bullshit is REAL LIFE now. Not "just politics". The "pressure to get the shot" is viewed is more promulgation of government covid faggotry. And people just want it to end.

Last edited:
I hope all the Republicans die from covid and all the democrats die from sterilization and other unseen vaccine side effects. God what a beautiful world that would be, a world without flag waving faggots AND pink haired oompa loompa N's

Tons of people are having their f***ing jobs (not just military) threatened over a shot for a flu that can only kill like 1% of the population. Millions of people have had businesses and livelihoods destroyed by government covid faggot policy. (It's incontrovertible the government has caused more harm than the disease) This is no longer "just politics" or any of that glad handed bullshit. Please tell the guy that lost his bar or restaurant that he's only pissed because of the shit on fox..... i dare you. [rofl]

2 of my favorite local restaurants that were on solid ground before gov faggotry are now gone. Wiped right the f*** out… in addition to my job.

Not trying to be a jerk here. Maybe things have changed since I went in so please keep that in mind.

I remember getting a crap load of shots in basic. We all stood in line and they used those guns to inject us. One after another we walked the line and bang bang in each arm.

So if not much has changed with regard to those shots and inoculations why is the vid shot such a big deal?

They should give honorable discharge to everyone who refuses this. They should not look to ruin any chance at a civilian career.

but it is the service persons choice. Sucky decision to have to make.
Because it's new and all y'all who have received it are part of the experiment. The previous vaccines have OVER MANY YEARS proven to be abundantly safe for adults to receive. This was actually a discussion we had with our son prior to his enlisting as we had stopped vaccinations for him at an early age. (wish we had never done most of them to start with). Then he joins up and a few months back got pressured into getting the J&J jab so his unit didn't have to go through quarantine procedures every time they went on exercises. Of course now that wouldn't matter as he would be forced to. But we also "saw" the writing on the wall.

As for receiving a DD for refusing to vaccinate, possibly yes, possibly no. If it's considered a "lawful order" then they could receive a DD. Biden wants that. Evidently there is some amendments to the Defense Budget being floated to make it NOT a DD.

ETA: or for that matter (insert person here) who basically has part of their life f***ed up or taken away from them by faggot covid policy. Particularly young people. I'm sure they'll be impressed after having their lives f***ed up for a year and a half with masks, missing sports and other activities, etc, that they're only angry because of the shit on the TV. sure. [rofl]

This bullshit is REAL LIFE now. Not "just politics". The "pressure to get the shot" is viewed is more promulgation of government covid faggotry. And people just want it to end.

Insofar as service members suddenly giving a shit, it is 99% rhetoric.

I’m generally in the libertarian camp when it comes to covid policy. But if you’ve spent a minute in the DOD the concept of a significant number of service members giving a shit about a vaccine is laughable.

Insofar as service members suddenly giving a shit, it is 99% rhetoric.

I’m generally in the libertarian camp when it comes to covid policy. But if you’ve spent a minute in the DOD the concept of a significant number of service members giving a shit about a vaccine is laughable.

I get that part of it, people in the military get vaccines all the time and most don't give a shit. That's one of the things you more or less have to agree to to join, as f***ed up as it is. But these people don't live in a cave- and they're watching the rest of their family and friends get punished by this bullshit. They feel like sucking for it in this case means that they think it will
help the .gov rubber stamp the bullshit.

Also fun thing though WRT even the military vaccines. Many of them are controversial to begin with but I bet before covid, none of them use shit like mRNA tech or other dirty DNA type
hacks to push immunity. So that alone raises issues. Not to mention compared to the diseases most are innoculated for (like smallpox or other shit like that) Covid is really a pussy
disease against the bulk of the in service population. The justification for a covid vax is mind numbingly bad.

Back
Top Bottom