Get 'Em While They're HOT; M24/47 Mausers Fire Sale Tomorrow from YOU KNOW WHO!

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
The next best thing to sliced bread!

Step right up friends; get one before they're gone!

Fair to good, cosmoline, defects, missing sight hoods, or cleaning rods, rust, possible cracks, or bad bores - only $219.99!

T[flame]

are you selling some of your collection? or maybe I missed the sarcasm from who is selling them lol

This is the same vender who hyped up 34 second and third grade Russian capture K98s with counter bored barrels and other defects which sold for $900-$1500.

T

The next best thing to sliced bread!

Step right up friends; get one before they're gone!

Fair to good, cosmoline, defects, missing sight hoods, or cleaning rods, rust, possible cracks, or bad bores - only $219.99!

T[flame]

Hey Tim

You are correct to mock their description of a beat up rifle with a shot-out bore...but they sold them all.

Hey Tim

You are correct to mock their description of a beat up rifle with a shot-out bore...but they sold them all.

Because some people don't know better.

Will never give them any business again... spent over $15K with them and they're still a big pile of dung [puke]

Where are they finding this stuff??? I've got a K98 on g-broke right now with no bids at $600. It amazes me that they were selling RC's for that kind of money. Whats all the hype about M39's?

New listing for M39s and 7mm Mauser Modelo 1912s ($250). They are great at creating a microclimate of advertising. They went on sale at noon today.

T

3:43 gone as expected; probably in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom