Georgia Couple Shoots Three Armed Attackers Outside Grocery Store

Georgia Couple Shoots Three Armed Attackers Outside Grocery Store - The Truth About Guns

The question about the "Reckless nature of this shooting pissed me off...

The police spokeswoman said there MAY have been some kind of crime committed ! MAY ! Are you kidding me ? It sounds like this couple were fighting for their life. Or could it be they just decided to go to Walmart to have a gunfight ? You shouldn't have to be a detective to figure this one out. These lefty's can spin anything. Clearly their goal is to make the victims look like the criminals and the criminals look like the victims.

The police spokeswoman said there MAY have been some kind of crime committed ! MAY ! Are you kidding me ? It sounds like this couple were fighting for their life. Or could it be they just decided to go to Walmart to have a gunfight ? You shouldn't have to be a detective to figure this one out. These lefty's can spin anything. Clearly their goal is to make the victims look like the criminals and the criminals look like the victims.
Isn't that what progressivism is? Turn everything on its ear, muddy the waters, etc to obscure incontrovertible truths that fly in the face of their false narratives?

Back
Top Bottom