• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gavin's unhinged interview

Not sure the extent wo which you guys are following the recall of this miserable pile of dried twat discharge, but he had an absolutely unhinged, angry tirade of an interview the other day. Video in the link.

I was surprised to learn from GavGav that TX has higher taxes than CA even though, according to Wallet hub TX is in a 3 way tie for #30 overall tax burden while CA is #10. (which is probably being generous and not including shit like gas taxes. TaxFoundation.org has CA at #8 and TX at #47

Looks like we actually have a pretty decent change of recalling this garbage faggot of a governor. He's getting really worked up and nervous which can only be a good sign.

yeah I like Larry.

A lot of people out here are shitting on him because he wont' say the election was stolen. Too stupid and short sighted to realize that anyone who wants to court Donk votes in this jack ass state would be wise to distance themselves from the Trump shit, valid or not.

This is how f***ing gay this state is. His corrupt whore of a wife is the "First Partner". Cuz like you can't say First Lady in CA even if the "first partner" has a greasy twat and identifies as a woman.

Why is the Office of the First Partner dedicated to lifting up women? Just assuming the gender of all the non binary wood nymphs and men who menstruate? Monster.

1628805666040.png

When you hear the words "Middle class" come out of the suck hole of a Democrat ,you can be 100% sure every word word after is a flucking lie.

He sure seems to have a hard on for Texas.
Ok here's a question you commie dink . How many blocks can you walk in most Texas cities without have to step over junkies , pile of human excrement , or dirty needles ?
One of my co-workers and her husband decided to do a vacation in a four star hotel in San Francisco for a week and see the sights.
They split in twelve hours when they realized when you walked out of the hotel it was like a trip through a third world country .
The shit , piss , junkies , needles ,over the top pan handlers , the whole boot.

Here's the direct link to the video

He's GONE. Like, he's manic. He's got just big problems. I worked under a guy like this in a charitable organization once. He screwed up. On a consistent basis. Suddenly, everyone was against him and he lashed out big time. He went off the deep end.

Funny was we had this big meeting. All of the leadership and him. To find out WTF. We decided that it might be best to part ways but it wasn't completely decided. As some background, I was pretty close to this guy. Probably the closest guy to him in the room. (Although the "moderator" wanted to believe that this guy was "his special friend" because he thought the world operated like 8th grade.).

I'm not sure in hindsight if "friend" was a word because I don't think he has friends. But it looked that way.

Anyhow, I decided to just offer him a lifeline and a small constructive bit of advice. He lost it. He tore me a new one for about 5 min. It was bad. REAL bad. (For him.) Well, that decided it. He was unstable. The group nudged him to resign and he took the bait. (Better than us firing him.)

I had four separate guys from the meeting call me after I left. "Are you OK?" "Yeah. I'm fine. That was about him, not me." It was funny. Newsom funny. Just ranting about stuff. Total deflection. Never admitted wrong. Accused me of things that were irrelevant and untrue. Great stuff.

I see that in Newsom. He needs to go. If only for that. Forget his massive incompetence.

Google News served up this article for me today:

Vox: How California’s bizarre recall system could elect a Republican governor

(And the aforesaid GOP replacement governor
could then replace Dianne Feinstein with a Republican
if she resigns/croaks before the end of her term;
thus flipping the balance of power in the US Senate).

That <thunk> noise you've kept hearing for weeks now
has been Cali Donks shaking 💩 out of their pant legs...

The left is running scared, getting desperate and pulling out the stops:

LARRY_ELDER_WHITE_SUPREMIST_jpg-2060084.JPG

The tolerant left knows no bounds. It's pretty sad they keep trumpeting the same shit over and over.

It's more sadderer that people buy it hook line and sinker. That's the depressing part. I'd be OK with them lying thru their teeth blatantly. But having a media that stands behind them is just unfathomable. They all think they are Woodward and Bernstein and they are really G Gordon Liddy.

The Los Angeles County Registrar assured that no evidence has surfaced indicating that the man intended to influence the September 14 recall election in any way.
“There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election,” the county registrar’s office said.
1629841702054.png

Back
Top Bottom