Gadsden Tactical - Brentwood, NH

244 Route 125 in Brentwood, NH
gadsden-tactical.com
603-502-3927

interesting place. the shop is on the top floor of brentwood power. i did not see any signs outside for gadsden; so you have to go in and ask for "gad-tac". the shop is operated by nate & mike. nate seems to work at brentwood power. he takes a break to service customers. mike was not present but i understood that the phone & email goes to him. it's not an appointment-only shop. i was told that they are there 90% of the time, but it's better to call ahead to make sure.

some selection of new pistols: i remember they had a P227 with extended mag & threaded-barrel, M&P VTAC (can't remember the caliber), keltec PF9, and glock 19 with threaded barrel. i also remember a chinese SKS. the prices were good -- competitive with total online cost (+shipping+transfer). small selection of ammo & accessories. the real gem IMO is the transfer fee at $15.

i asked if they are on davidson's and was told yes. i do not see them listed however.

people at brentwood power & nate were all pleasant to talk to.

it's not far from sig pro shop, if you'd like to make a stop.

Good guys... I've known them for a few years. They are just starting out but worth a visit if you are in the area.

Back
Top Bottom