Full-Moon Clips

Does anyone know of a company/producer that makes "soft" full-moon clips for the S&W Model 627, Performance Center, (.357/.38) 8-round?

Checked with RIMZ (ezmoonclip.com) and they do not plan on making any full moons for this model. Have not been able to find any similar online.

Has anyone found any....anywhere? Thanks in advance...........

Thank you, but I had checked out TK and their clips are pretty much brass specific. They will tell you outright what they will/will not work with.

What I'm looking for is something "soft" and non-metallic like the RIMZ. Unfortunately, they do not plan on manufacturing this product.

Thanks for the input............

No such animal. Only manufacturers of Moon Clips for the 8 shot revos are Hearthco (Very brass specific) Scherer (Much less brass specific but not good for Winchester) and Ranch (Same as Scherer)

Those sold by Brownell seemed to work in the most different headstamps but I found RP and Starline to be the best for all.

No such animal. Only manufacturers of Moon Clips for the 8 shot revos are Hearthco (Very brass specific) Scherer (Much less brass specific but not good for Winchester) and Ranch (Same as Scherer)

Those sold by Brownell seemed to work in the most different headstamps but I found RP and Starline to be the best for all.

Thank you for the info Round Gun

Back
Top Bottom