Full Auto

I really like the American 180 and was curious what the laws are? Can a manufacturer convert a semi to full auto with NH and transfer it to me? What are the laws around full auto in general?

No they can not legally do that unless you are a qualified FFL dealer. Do a search on NFA items for the details. Civillian ownership of full auto firearms is highly regulated and very expensive.

How is Martha?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Last edited:
I really like the American 180 and was curious what the laws are? Can a manufacturer convert a semi to full auto with NH and transfer it to me? What are the laws around full auto in general?

No new full auto guns are legally available to average citizens since 1986, and that includes new conversions. Basically you'd need to find one converted before 86. (This if federal law by the way.)

No new full auto guns are legally available to average citizens since 1986, and that includes new conversions. Basically you'd need to find one converted before 86. (This if federal law by the way.)

or find an unattended FBI or DHS vehicle and help yourself. [laugh]

New Hampshire has no laws on full auto; all Federal laws apply.

Legally, there's nothing special you need to do to own NFA items in New Hampshire, other than comply with Federal law.

Expect to spend upwards of $10,000 on a transferable pre-86 American-180.

Back
Top Bottom