Fudds Explain Why the Attended March for Our Lives

For the fudds it's kind of like saying, "I support the 4th amendment but, since I am law-abiding and would have nothing to worry about, I have no problem with the police conducting warrantless searches if they suspect someone of wrong-doing."

For the fudds it's kind of like saying, "I support the 4th amendment but, since I am law-abiding and would have nothing to worry about, I have no problem with the police conducting warrantless searches if they suspect someone of wrong-doing."

I have heard that line from a lot of people, not just FUDDs. "I have nothing to hide, who cares"

the fudds obviously have no idea what 2A is. They like to hunt and don't care about anything else.....

But they should worry. Because the anti 2A crowd is coming after all guns. They are just starting with the scary ones first. There is a thread here somewhere and they have already started after revolvers. Then it will be lever actions, tube fed, pump action, top break, bolt action, double action, single action, side by side, over and under, wrist rocket, sling shot. potato gun, water pistol, nerf gun, the letter 'L' , the number '7' and so on and so on and so on......

Good luck FUDDS.

When the losers revert back to assassination instead of school shootings to make their grand statement, the Fudds aren't going to be happy about calls for their high powered sniper rifles to be confiscated.

Fake as Hell. BloomingTurd-paid actors. Not even good actors. People are really buying that BS? Come on now.
At least the guy with facial hair was almost believable. Camo-boy's bought-for-the-occasion clothing probably still had the tags on it. He was too busy grinning at what he thought was a good act, to even try being believable.

I have heard that line from a lot of people, not just FUDDs. "I have nothing to hide, who cares"

The sad thing is when you explain to people how things have gone horribly wrong with that line of thinking, EG, cases of searches that were proven entirely warrantless, or civil asset forfeiture, etc, they still don't f***ing get it.

They keep making f***ing excuses.

It's f***ing infuriating... and these people vote, too.

Thankfully ive never had a friend that said this, though. If I did I'd be like "well if you ever get mistreated by a cop, illegally searched, or threatened by some authority in that way, don't f***ing complain to me about it- because that's what you're rubber stamping. "

-Mike

At least the guy with facial hair was almost believable. Camo-boy's bought-for-the-occasion clothing probably still had the tags on it. He was too busy grinning at what he thought was a good act, to even try being believable.

Smell him. Does he smell like (what do the stores call it? "Sizing starch")? Or does he smell like, um, we do?

Someone has already pointed out that these guys' duds are pretty spiffy for a supposed member of the hunter community.

Smell him. Does he smell like (what do the stores call it? "Sizing starch")? Or does he smell like, um, we do?

Someone has already pointed out that these guys' duds are pretty spiffy for a supposed member of the hunter community.
He smells of ax body spray And Bloomberg’s dark star.

Sigh...saying the 2nd Amendment is about hunting is like saying the 1st was meant for reading poetry in the Common and creating wedding invitations.
We can ban wedding invitations. Jfc who cares if they have f***in frilly lace.

I got into the same agruement with an officer that outranked me by 2 grades! I was a CPT and he was an LTC. Fortunately we were out of uniform having a couple of beers. He started that shit about "only military personnel have the training to handle a military grade rifle like the m4". I spoke freely....lol.....sir.....what training do you have as a logistics officer that qualifies you to have an m4 that the average citizen does not?!?! It's just a rifle.....no different to handle than a pump shotgun, semi auto shotgun, or any other semi auto rifle! The 4 safety rules of safe fire arms handling is all you have to pay attention to with any fire arm and your good to go! He looked shocked......then I added.....military personnel get so full of themselves believing that their 2-3 trips to the qual range gives them some specialized training......for what.....to use a rifle?!? Sir...it's just a rifle!

He said "guess I know where you stand in the gun debate".......I said......no doubt about it.

I was told by another vet that we shouldn't have to have gun licenses because we're vets. I said we shouldn't need them because we're citizens.
He tried to tell me that people in the military were highly trained, and when I scoffed, he asked "Who in the military isn't well trained?"
My answer was "Let's see, Air Force, Navy, half of the Army and about a quarter of Marines"

I spent 26 years in the military. Army and Air Force - weapons training was usually conducted on my own time, with my own weapons at my own expense. Less than a hundred rounds a year does not make one an expert, and most military people do not engage in direct combat - for most, the weapon of war is a computer, or a wrench or a spatula.

I was told by another vet that we shouldn't have to have gun licenses because we're vets. I said we shouldn't need them because we're citizens.
He tried to tell me that people in the military were highly trained, and when I scoffed, he asked "Who in the military isn't well trained?"
My answer was "Let's see, Air Force, Navy, half of the Army and about a quarter of Marines"

I spent 26 years in the military. Army and Air Force - weapons training was usually conducted on my own time, with my own weapons at my own expense. Less than a hundred rounds a year does not make one an expert, and most military people do not engage in direct combat - for most, the weapon of war is a computer, or a wrench or a spatula.
My first 6 years was in the infantry....plenty of those f***ers can't shoot either!

the fudds obviously have no idea what 2A is. They like to hunt and don't care about anything else.....

But they should worry. Because the anti 2A crowd is coming after all guns. They are just starting with the scary ones first. There is a thread here somewhere and they have already started after revolvers. Then it will be lever actions, tube fed, pump action, top break, bolt action, double action, single action, side by side, over and under, wrist rocket, sling shot. potato gun, water pistol, nerf gun, the letter 'L' , the number '7' and so on and so on and so on......

Good luck FUDDS.

Back
Top Bottom