Fudds Explain Why the Attended March for Our Lives

I bet there were some legit fudds, but I bet a lot of them may have been paid to show up an plied with signs etc... eg, put an add out on an anti wire, silver platter that shit and they just roll right in and play their roles... all paid for by the same machine that spent $6 million dollars in Maine trying to pass UBC and hired people to push leaflets and harass the public. They get plausible deniability, fudd gets a little stipend and doesnt even have to make a sign.... they wouldn't even need to hire vary many, just drop a half dozen or a dozen at every rally they set
up, to get the attention of MSM dbags...

-Mike

I didn't see a hunter or gun owner anywhere in that video. And the blond who stammered that she had been "in military programs all across the globe" was obviously FOS, unless she counts going to family day while a DODDS student. .

I didn't see a hunter or gun owner anywhere in that video. And the blond who stammered that she had been "in military programs all across the globe" was obviously FOS, unless she counts going to family day while a DODDS student. .
Up to the 1970s, the French foreign legion had brothels that were traveling with the regiment (called BMC/Bordel Militaire de Campagne). Maybe she means that kind of military operation.

That, my friend, is a prime example of the majestic Dependapotamus in it's natural habitat!

And the prick who claimed that they aren't coming for his shotguns and hunting rifles is absolutely not a gun owner. Any FUDD who was paying even an iota of attention to the people in that march would get the hint.

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing "I'm a hunter and i"......yada yada. How the f*** does being a hunter give your opinion some sort of expert status? The 2a is not about hunting.

I think I told this story before, but I had one girl I went to college with come out on faceplant with a rant about how ARs can't be used for hunting blah blah blah her bow and bolt action rifle are more than enough blah blah blah no one needs 30 rounds to kill a deer blah blah blah.

My 10 rounds of .458 SOCOM beg to differ.

Can’t tell you how many people I know talk about guns in the context of hunting (who needs an AR to hunt) or think we need to ban automatic weapons. It’s amazing how uninformed they are but they just don’t care and of course get mad when you politely try to explain to them the basics of constitutional issues and the NFA.

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing "I'm a hunter and i"......yada yada. How the f*** does being a hunter give your opinion some sort of expert status? The 2a is not about hunting.

I'm not a fan of black rifles, or tacti-cool toys. My guns are all Fuddy wood and blue steel. So I guess I look like a sympathetic ear for dipshits at the range. I love the confused looks when I say that I have no problem with a registry for guns like my SxS shotgun, or Browning A5 or Marlin 336, but in return handguns (besides my Single Actions - those are up for registry) and NFA items should be deregulated and available to any and all. I don't have a right to hunt, my guns are toys and sporting equipment. I DO have a right to self defense, and protection against government tyranny - that's what my handguns are for.

I'm not a fan of black rifles, or tacti-cool toys. My guns are all Fuddy wood and blue steel. So I guess I look like a sympathetic ear for dipshits at the range. I love the confused looks when I say that I have no problem with a registry for guns like my SxS shotgun, or Browning A5 or Marlin 336, but in return handguns (besides my Single Actions - those are up for registry) and NFA items should be deregulated and available to any and all. I don't have a right to hunt, my guns are toys and sporting equipment. I DO have a right to self defense, and protection against government tyranny - that's what my handguns are for.
Total sarcasm on the registry of your "hunting irons" right?

While I understand your point on not having a right to hunt........as it is not specifically outlined in the constitution......I do believe every man does have the "natural right" to forage for a meal from the land or waterway. There are some folks that believe that the natural right to forage means hunting and fishing should be unregulated (no license, season, or bag limits).......but I understand that the resource needs to be managed as it is not freely replenished.

As for "FUDD" guns.......I'm with you. I don't own an AR and most of my guns are hunting irons and some revolvers (my edc is a revolver) and many milsurps.......I do own an m and p 45 for the bedroom. But I'll defend with my life everyone's right to own any fire arm they want.

I don't own any rifles, black or otherwise, mostly because I don't have any place to shoot them (I shoot at an indoor range that is pretty small). Having said that I fully support the rights of people who DO want to own them. As a gun owner and supporter of the second amendment I would never criticize any gun owner's choice of firearm just because they may not be "my cup of tea". As Ben Franklin said "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately"

when I hear the old 2A=hunting argument I counter with something like this

the 2nd Amendment was not intended for "hunting & target" shooting. It was an avenue of recourse against a tyrannical govt. If you think about it, every Colonist hunted and farmed for their food. To explicitly put "hunting" into the Constitution would be ridiculous, as it would be obvious. If 2A is for hunting, then the 3rd Amendment should be for farming "The right to farm on ones own land shall not be infringed".. Colonists would be like "duh? WTF?"

FUDDs, by part of their definition, don't care enough about their gun rights to attend a rally. The FUDDs I know also have day jobs, families, etc, and no time to go to DC. So these are likely actors. Some of them may be actual FUDDs, like that old guy that rosenthal put up in front of the legislature back in the September '13 hearings, but I bet its like 95% actors.

It's pretty sad when you have to explain to someone how the second amendment protects the rest of the Bill of Rights. That without the second, all the rest can, and will (just a matter of when) be violated. For them to think that the government will 'protect them' and always 'has the best interest of the people in heart/mind' is delusional these days. Maybe 100 years ago that was true, but can we even say that?

This so much....

The first thing I want to say whenever I see that is "no, wait, shut the f*** up- that does not give you credibility to talk from some position of authority about gun
control, so stop with that shit, f*** off- your opinion is no different in its power than anyone elses. Appeal to authority is a fun logical fallacy, but you're not even
an authority, so let's just stop with that shit right there. "

I also think the same thing when someone tries to invoke the "I was in the millutary these weapons of war..." bullshit.... and I'm like "yeah, did you have any experience with guns "da millutary" beyond qual-ing in whatever your basic training was? 9 out of 10 of them never had a combat MOS or similar... and the ones that have, the Seth Moulton shitfaces of the world, those people apparently conveniently forgot the oath that they took.

-Mike

I’m a proud supporter of the 1st Amendment, iv been an avid reader for years “BUT”..... I support arbitrary restrictions

A well-educated populace being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed.

I use this to ask my anti acquaintances if they read this to mean that only the well educated have a right to own and read books.

Last edited:
A well-educated populace being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed.

I use this to ask my anti acquaintances if the read this to mean that only the well educated have a right to own and read books.
Using their "logic" only the police, military and the government would be allowed to have books and know how to read...

This so much....

The first thing I want to say whenever I see that is "no, wait, shut the f*** up- that does not give you credibility to talk from some position of authority about gun
control, so stop with that shit, f*** off- your opinion is no different in its power than anyone elses. Appeal to authority is a fun logical fallacy, but you're not even
an authority, so let's just stop with that shit right there. "

I also think the same thing when someone tries to invoke the "I was in the millutary these weapons of war..." bullshit.... and I'm like "yeah, did you have any experience with guns "da millutary" beyond qual-ing in whatever your basic training was? 9 out of 10 of them never had a combat MOS or similar... and the ones that have, the Seth Moulton shitfaces of the world, those people apparently conveniently forgot the oath that they took.

-Mike
I got into the same agruement with an officer that outranked me by 2 grades! I was a CPT and he was an LTC. Fortunately we were out of uniform having a couple of beers. He started that shit about "only military personnel have the training to handle a military grade rifle like the m4". I spoke freely....lol.....sir.....what training do you have as a logistics officer that qualifies you to have an m4 that the average citizen does not?!?! It's just a rifle.....no different to handle than a pump shotgun, semi auto shotgun, or any other semi auto rifle! The 4 safety rules of safe fire arms handling is all you have to pay attention to with any fire arm and your good to go! He looked shocked......then I added.....military personnel get so full of themselves believing that their 2-3 trips to the qual range gives them some specialized training......for what.....to use a rifle?!? Sir...it's just a rifle!

He said "guess I know where you stand in the gun debate".......I said......no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom