FT. Worth Crowd Delivers Instant Justice To Killer

Article is pay walled

This works

Alternate.

I love all the sad sack commentary about how it was like a tragedy or some bullshit a guy got pissed off and brought a gun back to a party with the intention of escalating things, shot somebody, and then everybody expects the rest of the people not to get pissed off about it after he shoots one of their friends? Lol. Not sure what planet they live on.

Because the nostrom of high carry rates in gun friendly states is still basically a myth.

It's Fort Worth. Calling Fort Worth "Texas" is like calling their native son Dan Rather an "investigative reporter".

One of the biggest regrets of my dad's life was that he didn't put him down when he legally had the chance to in VN in '69.

Unfortunately it appears that the person killed lost their life in the pursuit.

Can't have much sympathy for the shooter.

I don’t understand why everyone else wasn’t carrying a gun??

Maybe they understood that running through the neighborhood shooting was NOT the safest response.

Last edited:
I dont know anything about Texas other than where it is on a map. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't a fine upstanding neighborhood.

I love all the sad sack commentary about how it was like a tragedy or some bullshit a guy got pissed off and brought a gun back to a party with the intention of escalating things, shot somebody, and then everybody expects the rest of the people not to get pissed off about it after he shoots one of their friends? Lol. Not sure what planet they live on.
Maybe the same planet bidens from.

Because the nostrom of high carry rates in gun friendly states is still basically a myth.
Maybe they understood that running through the neighborhood shooting was NOT the safest response.
Addressing the union of both concepts:

Not everyone who comes heavy to a house party
is gonna clear leather cotton to defend someone else.

A good idea is a good idea

I dont know anything about Texas other than where it is on a map. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't a fine upstanding neighborhood.
Gentrification is a process - not an event.
Stump fences don't just grow themselves, you know.

(Ironically, I bet the residents are actually trying to improve their lot in life.
There must be a lot of streets only a block away from the Union Pacific
that are a whole lot worse).

Probably not one where you pit brick v gun. Lets the rocks at the dude with a gun im sure thatll work every time...

Probably not one where you pit brick v gun. Lets the rocks at the dude with a gun im sure thatll work every time...

Is chasing after a guy with a gun with a brick stupid? Sure, but given the circumstances it might have seemed a lot less stupid than doing nothing. Especially if you are trying to render aid to a friend and you have some hotheaded nipplehead ghetto prancing/running around with a gun. IMO the only "Tragedy" is one of the "stoners" appears to have gotten shot and killed themselves. But you could flip that on its edge and ask "if they hadnt stopped this guy, how many more would have been shot? Great chance of this guy getting plugged by police, or taking shots at them, etc.

Back
Top Bottom