FS: ICOM 775 DSP... Bird 43, Kenwood TM255A, Icom R75... etc.

drgrant

NES Member
Icom 775DSP - SM20 mic and SP20 speaker...... exc condition, $1500 for all. These radios routinely get $1600+ on fleabay without the accessories. Why so cheap? I need to move it fast because I need cash. Radio has a few extra filters in it as well (I think it has a 1.9K SSB filter in it, may be others, like pair of 500hz CW filters, but I forget offhand). I will not part out the mic and the speaker so don't even think about it. [laugh] I also have an IC775/781 rackmount kit
I will throw in. Possibly have service manual too but don't count on it.

Icom R75A receiver - $400, with DSP units installed, wide SSB filter installed. AC Power brick. Radio also has optional carrying handle mounted..

Bird 43 Wattmeter... with at least 4 slugs, I know one of them is a 1000H, I think there's a 250H, and there is like a 10W VHF slug and a 100W VHF slug... but I have to check. Meter has N connectors on it. I'll throw in a couple of N to PL-259 adapters. I only want $450 for this... if you priced out the meter and all the slugs it'd be like 800 bucks or more, so this isn't a bad deal.

I also have an Icom 2820H.... 2M/440 mobile. $250. Has Mars/CAP/crossband mods done.. Radio works well but it's like every other 2820H... tinny transmit audio and like 75% of the RF output. ( just in the interest of full disclosure... ) Power cord and mic, may or may not have mobile brackets.

I also have a Kenwood TM-255A. These get stupid money on fleabay but I'll let it go for $350. It's a bulletproof 2M SSB/FM rig. Excellent condition. I have mic and power cord and MAY have full remote kit for it but don't expect it. (not sure where it is). At $350 anyone looking for these shouldn't complain anyways.... they get $500+ on fleabay!

Also have Icom 706mkII, but there is a serious RX/TX audio problem with this radio that developed for no apparent reason... this radio otherwise had low hours on it. Still does full RF out. $200 as is parts only. I should just send it in and get it fixed but I don't have the time or money to mess around with it.

Anyone who wants a combo deal on all this stuff (or even the 775 plus a couple other items) I'm willing to throw a big discount your way. Can deliver pretty much anywhere in new england. I'm basically desperate at this point and trying to avoid selling guns... sick of doing that crap. It pains me to sell this stuff but the radio stuff has to go first. [sad2]

Misc stuff.... POWER TEN 100A 0-20vdc switching power supply. Similar to this one....(not my listing!!) Except I only want $500 for mine and I'll bring the thing to your house.... even has a 220/240V twistlock plug mounted on it and a jumper so its ready to go.... 0-20VDC, 100A output... runs like a rock.

PM me if interested, or email... delta10mm AT gmail.com.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom