Frustrating shooting inconsistencies

So the weathers been nice enough for shooting the past couple days and I've been out after a long winter with my HK P2000 with the LEM trigger. I've had it for a little over a year now and I seem to keep falling into bad habits, this gun is precise and I have on numerous occasions put several rounds into the size of a nickel at 25 yards. BUT I can't seem to ever hit the part of the target I am aiming at, I can always take down a soda can or a bowling pin but If I'm shooting at paper the bullseye is the safest place to be standing. Is there something weird with the sights on the HK's or is mine just a little off, I've pulled out all the shooting error correction charts and I'm just all over the place. I did do my own trigger job, just replacing 2 springs and the pull is much nicer than it was but at this point I am getting really frustrated and about to call it quits on this particular gun, I can understand how I go from nickles to missing a pie plate sized target in the same clip. Ammo is mostly WWB. Any ideas?

PS. Im not just a terrible shooter, my s&w 659 in single action mode and I are pretty formidable on the range.

youre problem makes no sense if you are a seasoned shooter. if you were new id say you have an eye dominance issue, or trigger pull is too heavy and youre pulling left,,,, but these dont seem to fit. the best i can say is that its a grip angle prob,,, maybe,,,, hmmmm, ,,, even that makes no sense really,,,,,, maybe youre just a troll. :)

Back
Top Bottom