• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Friends of NRA - Leominster 9-19-09

Yikes! I thought I posted a notice regarding this dinner a while ago. I apparently forgot. Anyways, starting at 6pm Friday September 19th the Sheraton 4Points in Leominster is hosting the dinner. It is a wonderful way to help Massachusetts shooters. Last year $63k was returned to Mass via the Friends of NRA to a wide spectrum of groups. Mostly to gun clubs for program support and range development.

My club ( Harvard S.C ) has received over $10k in the past few years. We will have about 8-10 firearms to raffle/auction off plus tons of other items. For more info please email me at:

[email protected]

Sorry for the short notice but we need to get tickets sold this weekend. We need to tell the Sheraton how many dinners to prepare early in the week. Get in touch with me asap if you are interested

Thanks

Rick Johnson

Bring her along! it is a fun evening.

I would love to! She is actually a shooter also. We will be at the Highland Games at Loon mtn.
I do need to get more involved with the Friends of NRA... I live right down the road from the 4 points

Back
Top Bottom