Freedom...I can smell it

And the Mass exodus continues! Good for you!

I was reading an article awhile back that reported that by 2010 (when the next US census is conducted), the MA could be losing one (and possibly two), seats
in the US House of Representatives. I belive NY is in a similar situation.

Some of us may have to sufer here a while longer, but at least that lessens the opportunities to infect the rest of the country with MA liberal BS.

Godspeed mAss Backwards. I may join you in your northward trek at some point in the not-too-distant future. I'm only 10 minutes away now. The cost of the longer commute would probably be offset by the reduction in ammo expenses.

If I make it up there, I'll buy you a single malt.

Godspeed mAss Backwards. I may join you in your northward trek at some point in the not-too-distant future. I'm only 10 minutes away now. The cost of the longer commute would probably be offset by the reduction in ammo expenses.

If I make it up there, I'll buy you a single malt.

I'm planning on going next summer as well.... And it's not because of the Romney administration as the dems would like the sheeple to think...[wink]

I did the same six years ago and havn't had any regrets. If you're going to make the move it's not a bad idea doing it now. A lot of other people seem to have the same idea and it's considerably more crowded than it was just six years ago, so now is the time to stake out your spot.

Glad to hear about your move. I'm guessing it's just a matter of time until "progressive" factions start hammering away at NH liberties and we'll be able to use every sensible person we can get.

Congrats, people like you are always welcome here (unlike the Ma**h*** liberals who move here and vote for higher property taxes etc).

So what is the first firearm you will buy as a free man?? [smile]

As one of the guys at 4 seasons said to me right before I moved out: "And Massachusetts loses another good gun owner".

That's pretty much the way it goes. I like it up here much, much better.

Congratulations. It's a damn good feeling, ain't it? :D

Good time to get out. Check out the last 72 hours in Boston from the BPD blog:

Weekend Wrap-up

A look at the last 72 hours in Boston, from Friday, Oct. 20 through 10 A.M. Monday, Oct. 23, 2006

Homicides: 1

Non-fatal Shootings: 0

Non-fatal Stabbings: 5.

Street Robberies: 16
Commercial Robberies: 2
Other: 1. (Home Invasion)

Auto thefts: 21. Seven people arrested in 4 incidents
Auto recoveries. 20
Larceny from Motor Vehicle (motor-vehicle breaks): 59

Residential break-ins: 25
Commercial Break-ins: 7

http://www.bpdnews.com/

Good for you Bruce!!!

I'm joining the exodus, but I'm moving south. I figure I'll vote here to help you guys out in Nov., but I'm leaving before Christmas. There will be cool, NON MA compliant guns under the tree this year. =)

mAss Backwards said:
(not to mention the five-dollar, plastic Tom Reilly Memorial Slingshot I'll have tucked away in my back pocket)
[rofl]

Pleeeaase, take us with you!!

Good luck in the great state of New Hampshire.

Back
Top Bottom