Free Brownells Catalog

I was just listening to Tom Gresham's Gun Talk radio show, and there was an advertisement for a free Brownells catalog. My last one cost me $5. Just call this number and tell them you want a free catalog and you heard the ad on Gun Talk.

1-800-741-0015

B

Called the number, office was closed, but they have a free catalog request option on the phone system. I left my name, address, etc........ they say you will recieve it in 8 - 10 days. [smile]

They gave me mine for free. I think you just have to spend half your paycheck each month for them to give it free :)

I have made a concerted effort to cancel all catalogs. I get awful sick of mail. Brownell has a great web site with all their products listed. The search feature available on the web site is not available in the printed catalog [smile]

Those people with a C&R License get a discount from Brownells, Midway and Numerich. You just need to fax them a copy of your license.

Also if you order anything from them, they will ship you the big catalog for free. Just fill in the item number for the catalog and it shows up as a zero dollar item. It also ships separately from your other items. (Probably from a fulfillment house.)

Back
Top Bottom