• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Franklin Armory Binary trigger

I have to say this new expensive trigger at 400$ maybe worth it. It seems better than a bump fire stock and its almost have having a a full auto.

This trigger makes me want to actually own an ar15 now.
http://franklin-armory.myshopify.com/

Military arms channel has a video on it.. it seems really easy.

I'm sure the ATF will change their mind regarding this trigger pretty quickly.
With 1 trigger pull you're putting 2 rounds down range (1 when you pull trigger, 1 when you release). I don't like this concept.
Definitely a novelty item.

I was just watching this. It looks cool.

While they sell the trigger by itself, they also have severe warnings that they should only be installed by certified gunsmiths or you will die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i understand the novelty of it. But between this and a bumpfire stocl for novelty i would buy this

Except for the fact that the bumpfire stock won't make the gun jam.

It's way overpriced for what it is. For something that makes the gun jam it shouldn't cost more than about $50 or so and it should be made by like UTG or CAA in
china. [rofl]

-Mike

Interesting that a box just showed up on my doorstep yesterday. Now I have to build another rifle. :\

I got sometime with the trigger today. It's really easy to follow the trigger back on the second round. It's not a complete waste of a round each time it happens as you can switch to semi and back to binary if it happens.

Please forgive my camera orientation and my shitty selector manipulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
To paraphrase the late Colonel Cooper, this invention seems like an ingenious solution to a non existent problem. It is also an expensive way to waste expensive ammo; you are spending a lot of money to save a tenth of a second on the second shot. which will probably go high.

It's a fun toy. I have more expensive stuff laying around that I don't use

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here is me wondering what would happen if you combine this with a bumpfire stock? Will the universe implode?

Back
Top Bottom