Four Seasons this Sat.

I showed up today a little before 8. I figured I'd give the guys a break and NOT walk in early. So when 8 came I headed for the door and bumped in to one of the employees. Just for conversation sake, I said "So you guys are open at 8 this morning huh?"
She responded "8:30". So I offered to wait in my car until 8:30. She said to hold on while she looked to see if they were letting people in early. We walked in the building and she popped her head in the door, laughed and then turned to me and said "Come on in!!"

I walked in the door and found the place already pretty crowded....
...and the people just kept coming in.[shocked]
That being said, I was in and out really fast. Hardly any wait time. Very well run.

Me too! Was that the real cute girl who works there (slim with a tight fitting top on?) I was there at 7:30 a.m. waiting in my car. There was like 7 cars in the parking lot so I waited until 7:50 and there was already 12 to 15 customers in the store! I bought my new Bushy and 30 mins. later I was gone.

Was there at 8:30 place was pack, but things moved quickly was in and out with my purchase in very good time. Thanks guys [ Jerry] I still have time to try it out before I leave for work.

Me too! Was that the real cute girl who works there (slim with a tight fitting top on?) I was there at 7:30 a.m. waiting in my car. There was like 7 cars in the parking lot so I waited until 7:50 and there was already 12 to 15 customers in the store! I bought my new Bushy and 30 mins. later I was gone.

Nope, different girl. I think I saw you buying that bushy. Were you near the wall of Glock? There was a guy there signing papers on a nice AR with a Miculek brake on it. The brake caught my attention cause it's the same as mine.

You guys weren't kidding when you said it would be packed. I also walked in at 8:30 and it was packed!

Despite being packed the service was still great, I walked out today with a new Ruger Mark III and a Glock 17.

I went over, bought three boxes of American Eagle 115 gr. FMJ 9mm, three boxes of CCI 115 gr. FMJ 9mm, a box of Federal HST 9mm +P, and a small bottle of Hoppes lubricant.

I held a Stag Model 1 a couple of times, and really wanted to just start writing the check, but I can't justify $850 right now. :(

Maybe around Christmas I'll have saved enough. I figured out how much money I'd have to my name after I pay for car insurance, a few other odds and ends things, and the rifle, and it wasn't enough to make me comfortable spending so much.

Damn. :(

i was the one who was helping you with that stag!

Nope, different girl. I think I saw you buying that bushy. Were you near the wall of Glock? There was a guy there signing papers on a nice AR with a Miculek brake on it. The brake caught my attention cause it's the same as mine.

No Carl took me to the back room as I have knee problems and cannot stand too long. Mike took care of me.

You were telling me to buy the pre-ban and sell the upper, right? Man, you have no idea how much I wanted that Model 1. When I have more money, that baby is mine.

$850 for that gun is incredible...if i didnt have my money tied up in a ps90 and a custom upper i would have bought one of those rifles for myself...i still may

Back
Top Bottom