Four Seasons Reloading Supplies

Anyone in the North Reading area can contact Sorensen Associates at 978-664-0588 (phone & fax) or [email protected]

Glenn and his wife run a small reloading supply operation and will allow local pu by appointment or her will take orders to be picked up at many area NH shows and possibly others. I've dealt with many times and he stocks large jugs or powders and bullets. Prices are similar top what you would find at Riley's.

I have spoken with them and found their powder prices excellent, but their primer prices too expensive. If you buy in volume and want the best prices, you won't get them from a local retailer. I buy in small lots locally (FS) when experimenting, but make my volume purchases from the big dealers.

I only use copper jacket, plated, or poly bullets due to the dreaded barrel scrubbing required after shooting plain lead. Add to that, I can't shoot regular lead in my Glocks.

I have put about 40,000 rounds of hard cast lead bullets through several Glocks (G22, G24L, ans G21) with no problems. For barrel cleaning "Chore Boy" copper scouring pads make the job easy.

I have put about 40,000 rounds of hard cast lead bullets through several Glocks (G22, G24L, ans G21) with no problems. For barrel cleaning "Chore Boy" copper scouring pads make the job easy.

+1 though I have never needed more than a standard bore brush myself. Also, one thing that you can do to virtually eliminate having to scrub lead from a Glock barrel, is to shoot a mag of jacketed bullets before you pack up for the day.

+1 though I have never needed more than a standard bore brush myself. Also, one thing that you can do to virtually eliminate having to scrub lead from a Glock barrel, is to shoot a mag of jacketed bullets before you pack up for the day.

Brass or stainless steel bore brush?

Back
Top Bottom