• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

forum smiley thing.

Yup, that links to my problem I've been having. Ever since I upgraded to 1.0.5.3 and then 4 I can't use the More link in the smileys. Anyone with any other clues other than starting over with a totally new install would be lovely! [thinking]

Ann,

Try the convoluted fix that Ken Maurer posted to the other links problem with Mozilla/Firefox.

Who knows, perhaps it will also solve your problem.

Having run Ken's "fix", I just tried creating a post in FF 2 (Beta) and the More Smilies works fine. Why not DL the Beta of FF and try it, after you do Ken's fix.

Ann,

Try the convoluted fix that Ken Maurer posted to the other links problem with Mozilla/Firefox.

Who knows, perhaps it will also solve your problem.

Having run Ken's "fix", I just tried creating a post in FF 2 (Beta) and the More Smilies works fine. Why not DL the Beta of FF and try it, after you do Ken's fix.
I'll give it a shot, Len, but as I said, the latest Firefox works fine. I usually use Seamonkey, Mozilla's successor, I prefer it to FF (although I'm really, really trying to like FF, keep it updated and check it once in awhile. It's just not all the way there yet for me).

Back
Top Bottom