Former State Rep George Peterson

Why? He doesn't have any power or authority over the regulation process or the hiring and firings of The Division of Fish and Wildlife or The Division of Marine Fisheries. They both have autonomous boards, controlling them.

I am not saying anything bad about the guy, Just that, the position is administrative in nature, and the agencies don't answer to him.

I would rather have someone who is more aligned with our "side" all of the boards will be up for re-appointment. And politics being politics, I'm sure Petersons recommendation will carry weight.

Only a few members of the boards will be up for appointment, as they are staggered in the term expirations. But that would be good start, beware though there are many people that are convinced that That George (Gig) Darey is a friend of the sportsman and that is the farthest from the truth. He is a fudd who is only interested in how much power he can wield for himself, and what serves his ego.
They all serve their ego.

Isn't he the one who helped give us the trapping ban? Darey that is................Thought so. He isn't on our side. Like Joe said he's in for self serving reasons.
Think about it for a second. We had a F & W DR. out of state DRUNK hitting up the strip clubs on company time. His Boss knew and went to bat for him saying he did great work. OUT RIGHT LIED !!! The boss got to keep his job why cause he's a friend of Darey

Back
Top Bottom