Form 1 Question

I am attempting to fill out a Form 1 to SBR my MP5 clone, but I am stuck on one part: "State why you intend to make firearm:" for this can I write: "For All Lawful Purposes" as I did with my LTC? Or should I go ahead and say for training, Home Defence, Zombie Plan, ECT... If anyone has submitted the Form 1 and has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You can write whatever you want, but you'd be best off describing why you actually want to do it, since the CLEO needs to sign off on it personally.

Thank you, thats why I am leaning towards the "All Lawful Purposes" because that seems like a good catch all. I am just curious on what others have said. Thank you again. [wink]

You can write whatever you want, but you'd be best off describing why you actually want to do it, since the CLEO needs to sign off on it personally.

Get a trust. Then the CLEO doesn't need to sign off on it.

I am attempting to fill out a Form 1 to SBR my MP5 clone, but I am stuck on one part: "State why you intend to make firearm:" for this can I write: "For All Lawful Purposes" as I did with my LTC? Or should I go ahead and say for training, Home Defence, Zombie Plan, ECT... If anyone has submitted the Form 1 and has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've always used, and suggested that others use, "Investment and Collecting". "All Lawful Purposes" will work fine too...

--EasyD

I used "For All Lawful Purposes" about a month ago with no CLEO sign off problems. This will obviously vary by location.

Back
Top Bottom