For some quick laughs Airsoft Bums haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been to the range lately??? Whats funnier a bunch of "kids" with some cool toy guns, that we all wish they had when we were growing up, or 95% of those on this board with at least one "tacticool" gun, which only has the purpose of showing off to friends or looking cool at the range (not that there is anything wrong with that)? But seriously whats the difference???

Been to the range lately??? Whats funnier a bunch of "kids" with some cool toy guns, that we all wish they had when we were growing up, or 95% of those on this board with at least one "tacticool" gun, which only has the purpose of showing off to friends or looking cool at the range (not that there is anything wrong with that)? But seriously whats the difference???

Except most of th epeople in the photos are not kids they are grown adults playing army

My assistant plays airsoft and shoots real guns as well. All his mates at the airsoft field are middle aged men. He claims it's good training for WTSHTF.... He is alway at the bench during lunch modding his AR...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you just happened to stumble upon this site? And who gives a chit what these people want to spend their time/money on? Although I do find it to be silly I'm not going to judge them.

Last edited:
well, I don't know much about airsoft, from what I googled, it's just light plastic pellets that are slower then BBs.

Sure it's their business to spend their money on toy guns, and it's my business to pass judgment on people who are doing "target practice" with toy guns. That's ghey.

It's like buying a plastic hammer to practice how to nail nails. It's definitely worth a good laughter.

It's not target practice Boris. Think of it like expensive paintball.

Paintball can get just as expensive I think, and the ammo is definitely much more expensive per round for paint. Although I could be wrong, I don't do either.

well, since we are on the subject, how the heck these guys detect a hit in their "wargames" ? Is it "hey I shot you in a leg ... " "no you didn't!" That sounds like my friends when we were 6yo. What about long shots, do they have to tilt the gun 45 degrees like a mortar to hit something 50 meters away or you need to use wind strategically?

Paintball can get just as expensive I think

From what I understand yes paintball can get expensive as well. But with paintball most people people spend the money on guns. With airsoft they go crazy with sights,gear,cool operator scarfs...

well, since we are on the subject, how the heck these guys detect a hit in their "wargames" ? Is it "hey I shot you in a leg ... " "no you didn't!" That sounds like my friends when we were 6yo. What about long shots, do they have to tilt the gun 45 degrees like a mortar to hit something 50 meters away or you need to use wind strategically?

no, you feel it, even if it hits one of the mags you are carrying, you chear it in those cases. There is part of an honor system, but you typically dont get hit once, you get a stream of hits,a nd you want it to stop lol

no, you feel it, even if it hits one of the mags you are carrying, you chear it in those cases. There is part of an honor system, but you typically dont get hit once, you get a stream of hits,a nd you want it to stop lol

I got to get shot with one of those. Most of my dental work was done without novocaine so I just don't see how that plastic BB can actually be painfull. With all the clothes on and some lard behind it, I just don't see it.

well, I don't know much about airsoft, from what I googled, it's just light plastic pellets that are slower then BBs.

Sure it's their business to spend their money on toy guns, and it's my business to pass judgment on people who are doing "target practice" with toy guns. That's ghey.

It's like buying a plastic hammer to practice how to nail nails. It's definitely worth a good laughter.

What's "ghey" is people talking when they have no idea what they're talking about.

And those things hurt. Esp at 400 fps x 1200 rpm.

You know if you got someone because you hear "Ow, shit!"

I got to get shot with one of those. Most of my dental work was done without novocaine so I just don't see how that plastic BB can actually be painfull. With all the clothes on and some lard behind it, I just don't see it.

Two things:

1) It is not that it hurts per se, but you KNOW you are getting hit.

2) You think people dont mod their airsoft rifles? My brothers is close to double the speed it was stock.

Oh, and an addition: you must be damned tough to get youe dental work done without novacaine[rolleyes]

Youre going to laugh at them yet you have a song quote from the Transplants in your sig? pot, meet kettle.

and for the record, I do play airsoft with a bunch of friends. It is a lot of fun, but thats where it ends: fun. No one is trying to play army [rolleyes]

so what are you playing? british royal marines?

At least they know they are playing a game.

Mike

they don't. they are just fat kids, nerds, wannabes that want to look cool w/o the risk of getting blown up or killed.

a bunch of mama's boys who cry when they get a paper cut and girls with low self esteem who are in it for a popularity contest. i'd put a real gun in any airsoft warriors hand and run then through a few drills after smoking them for 5 minutes... then we'll see.

introduce any stress to the plastic toy gun warrior and he (she) will fail because they are stuck on "pretend" land.

[rofl] [rofl]

note: this is now an "out yourself" thread...

[cheers] no surprises here. get your airsolf, dungeons and dragons, warcraft, COD 4 assess out from your parents basement and join the military if you want to play for real.

airsoft has NO bearing and NO relevance on shooting real guns, outside of 4 y/o todlers.. [thinking]

Girls with low self esteem.

images

What about the people who go to 100 different carbine courses, own real body armor, and spend 1000s in ammo "drilling" for SHTF EOTWAWKI ZA 12/21/13 ETC AEIOU situations. My point being, at least these people KNOW it is in fact a game. I can't fault high-school kids for wanting to play grown up games, though I do question why someone 30 years old has all this crap and goes running around with their friends in it. I really won't take issue with it unless they pull the COD "I know what I am talking about because I play a game" thing.

Mike

Last edited:
airsoft has NO bearing and NO relevance on shooting real guns, outside of 4 y/o todlers..

Nobody here said it did. Plus to say that all of them are fat,nerd,wannabes is just a asinine statement to make.

What about the people who go to 100 different carbine courses, own real body armor, and spend 1000s in ammo "drilling" for SHTF EOTWAWKI ZA 12/21/13 ETC AEIOU situations. My point being, at least these people KNOW it is in fact a game. I can't fault high-school kids for wanting to play grown up games, though I do question why someone 30 years old has all this crap and goes running around with their friends in it.

Mike

on the bold: we call them wannabe's too (whackers, posers, douche bags). they spend money, in some cases mommy and daddy's money to try and qualify themselves as "operators" w/o any real-world experience. i'll say they are just like the Airsoft warriors vs. going SFODA. just look at your typical "instructor certified" person... no LE / MIL experience, just a bunch of courses. then you have real-world experience'd folks teaching carbine courses and you'll see tool bags taking the courses to try and say they "know" something... they "know" they took a course, nothing else.

as for the 30 year olds playing airsoft... [rofl][rofl]

my son has better shooting training that them... with real rifles and he's 11.

so what are you playing? british royal marines?

they don't. they are just fat kids, nerds, wannabes that want to look cool w/o the risk of getting blown up or killed.

a bunch of mama's boys who cry when they get a paper cut and girls with low self esteem who are in it for a popularity contest. i'd put a real gun in any airsoft warriors hand and run then through a few drills after smoking them for 5 minutes... then we'll see.

introduce any stress to the plastic toy gun warrior and he (she) will fail because they are stuck on "pretend" land.

[rofl] [rofl]

note: this is now an "out yourself" thread...

[cheers] no surprises here. get your airsolf, dungeons and dragons, warcraft, COD 4 assess out from your parents basement and join the military if you want to play for real.

airsoft has NO bearing and NO relevance on shooting real guns, outside of 4 y/o todlers.. [thinking]

on the bold: we call them wannabe's too (whackers, posers, douche bags). they spend money, in some cases mommy and daddy's money to try and qualify themselves as "operators" w/o any real-world experience. i'll say they are just like the Airsoft warriors vs. going SFODA. just look at your typical "instructor certified" person... no LE / MIL experience, just a bunch of courses. then you have real-world experience'd folks teaching carbine courses and you'll see tool bags taking the courses to try and say they "know" something... they "know" they took a course, nothing else.

as for the 30 year olds playing airsoft... [rofl][rofl]

my son has better shooting training that them... with real rifles and he's 11.

if this is an "out yourself" thread, then you have successfully outed yourself for not having any idea what you are talking about (again). You see to have EVERYONE else in the entire world pegged, yet you don't have the faintest idea. You aren't as high up on the food chain as you think. I believe they call that delusions of grandeur.

if this is an "out yourself" thread, then you have successfully outed yourself for not having any idea what you are talking about (again). You see to have EVERYONE else in the entire world pegged, yet you don't have the faintest idea. You aren't as high up on the food chain as you think. I believe they call that delusions of grandeur.

i play with guns.. you play with airsolft.. nuff said.

go big or stay home.

there is NO training value to playing airsoft. its just a bunch of commandoes who cant pass the PT Test to on with a PD or the Military.

then they get instructors certs and spread the same frame of thought.

you dont want to get smoked, sleep deprived, cold, wet, tired or hungry for 30 days.. so you play airsoft and i laugh. [rofl]

i CAN paintball and airsoft ALL month long... you cant hang with the "actual" people that do it for real because you wont be going home to a hot shower...

have a twinkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom