Florida man ambushed by 'brazen killers' outside shopping center in dramatic video

Reptile

NES Member

Police said the shooting was an isolated incident​

Florida authorities are seeking three men who shot and killed a man in his vehicle outside a shopping center last month.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office released surveillance footage Thursday showing the brutal ambush outside the Panda Kitchen & Bath at the Town ‘n’ Country shopping center.

Three masked men with guns can be seen firing rounds into a car in broad daylight before getting into a gray Jeep Grand Cherokee and fleeing the scene.

Continues...

I’m going to guess that by 3 masked and armed men, all firing into a single vehicle, the guy who got shot was an aspiring rapper who was just turning his life around?

I’m going to guess that by 3 masked and armed men, all firing into a single vehicle, the guy who got shot was an aspiring rapper who was just turning his life around?
Maybe.

He did not do anything to anybody.

Is it just me or do those shooters appear to be white? Nice touch making sure there is no license plate too! Is this what a pro hit job looks like nowadays?

Is it just me or do those shooters appear to be white? Nice touch making sure there is no license plate too! Is this what a pro hit job looks like nowadays?

The car was probably stolen and they’ll find it burned or at the bottom of a pond.

last guy out of car almost got shot by guy in fore ground who gets in the car first.
and the guy in fore ground almost gets shot first by last guy out of the car. you can see last guy go to fire and he waits, turns a little more to let his buddy run by.

The car was probably stolen and they’ll find it burned or at the bottom of a pond.
Normally when you fish a car out of the bottom of a pond in Florida,
it contains the corpse of either a drunk or an Alzheimers patient. [angry]

Unless it went into the drink with the windows open.
61ywgwhdxh321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom