FL - Bicyclist Opens Fire, Shoots Himself By Mistake

a 19yo, on his bicycle, doing a driveby

I know a guy who got a job working in projects in Dorchester a couple of years ago. They needed someone to replace a guy who couldn't work anymore; a few weeks before my friend got hired, two Boston SPO's were at a call talking to someone in a parking lot, and a guy rode up to them on a bike and shot one with a sawed off shotgun. The guy on the bike got away IIRC, but my friend was filling the slot of the guy who got shot. He said how his partner wouldn't roll down the windows of the car for fear of something like that happening again.

Maybe the fad's catching on in the South too.

Many years ago when I was a young firefighter assigned to the Rescue Co. my partner and I responded to a very similar call. This genius was stuffing a sawed off shotgun down the front of his pants in preparation for a robbery. You all know what happened next. He didn't shoot off anything important and we all had a great laugh. The officers who arrested him also thought it was quite amusing.

Reminds me of the guy we responded to in Medford....known as the "tree f*cker". Yes, that's litteral what he was doing when he got "stuck" in the tree and had to call 911. He had a little kit with different wood bores and some lubricant. So now I said.......wait for it....."sir, if you love the environment you hug the tree, not f*ck it". LOL

"Hawks was flown to a trauma unit in St. Petersburg for surgery"

What did that cost us?
We don't need healthcare reform, we need to stop wasting money.
Hawks was flown to a trauma unit in St. Petersburg for surgery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom