First Defense Firearms is now Pinnacle Firearms and open in Uxbridge in the same location!

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Dennis has come out of the Divorce and has opened his gun store back up in the Saver's Building in Uxbridge. The company is no longer First Defense Firearms, but Pinnacle Firearms and has been open for a week now. He has a good stock of inventory and accessories so go and check him out.

I left today with an awesome S&W 439 with 4 mags and the original box for a great price. Worth the trip!

SWN.jpg

He sold me my first firearms back 2010, glad to see he is back up and running.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'lll stop by and buy something from Dennis. He is one of the good guys.

Oh, and nice gun. I've got a similar "Crunchenticker"* in the safe. Not certain of the exact model.

OK, someone name the originator of that term.

When I went there I just wanted a gun, a Glock 22. That’s all I wanted, my first gun … take it home and stare at it. He said “anything else?” … I said that should do it. He threw a box of ammo the counter and said “won’t be any good without this” 🤣 bought some ammo too.

Dennis is a good guy. He sold me my first Glock, and years later we shot IDPA matches together.

Back
Top Bottom