First contacts

Made my first contacts while leaving work in Gloucester today. :) Nothing too special, but I was pretty happy that I managed to hit a repeater in North Andover and talk to a guy in Wilmington and an OTR trucker coming out of Boston. Now I need to figure out how to get a stealth antenna set up in my condo so I can talk to folks from home.

WRT the condo HOA, never ask. Do it quietly and don't talk about it. If your neighbors learn you are transmitting, every electronics problem in their house will be your fault.

Here's a cute idea. Wrap it with plastic flowers. They won't have rules against bad taste.

WRT the condo HOA, never ask. Do it quietly and don't talk about it. If your neighbors learn you are transmitting, every electronics problem in their house will be your fault.

Here's a cute idea. Wrap it with plastic flowers. They won't have rules against bad taste.
Don't worry about me being dumb enough to ask. The neighbors and the condo management suck. I already had to tell the property manager to GTFO after he decided to come by and throw his weight around over some stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom