Firefighters being held hostage

I'd say its the right forum, but thats not up to me

Yeah, you're right. This fits into the other 1,000 threads on NES about crime committed with firearms.

It's sorta like how car forums general discussion is packed full of DUI related crash after DUI related manslaughter case. Oh, wait.

No, this belongs in the "crime boner" megathread.

I would be a small miracle if people could even get close to 25% of the crime threads into that mega thread instead of scattered all over off topic and general.

Couldn't post link from my phone....and not in high school, so couldn't care any less about your grade.

Jr high then?

Some of these crimes are more interesting than others to talk about. When they are the news of the day it gets lost in the mega thread among all the other crime stories. Is creaming all the gun crime stories into one mega thread our way of denying that gun crime happens? It does and it reinforced the need for law abiding citizens to own and carry firearms.

Thanks for the heads up on the story, bigdog. I guess the swat team killed him. He wanted his power turned back on and somehow he thought this was the best way to go about it.

Back
Top Bottom