• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearms Sales and the “Trump Slump”

NICS checks have been going up fairly reliably with a few exceptions...is there really a slump? NICS Firearm Checks: Month/Year | Federal Bureau of Investigation

There's three things driving up sales now in most states:

*Tax-return season
*People trying to buy stuff up before the election-frenzy happens
*Holiday sales from the past year and this year; Black Friday 2019 was the biggest day for NICS ever and November 2019 the biggest month, ever

There was one, up until recently.... but #s have been trending up, but bear in mind you take things the the trash going on in VA etc, those incidents are going to cause big spikes, too...

Yeah and the VA Boog frenzy down there, with everything including tactical gear being raided.

Virginia this year is proof of the blitzkrieg tactics the Left will use to effect their "fundamental transformation of the United States of America." Any time it looks like a Dem nominee will prevail at the national or any state level, watch the lines form at the gun shops.
VA commie takeover Funded by Bloomberg and Soros. Oligarchs to the stars. Bezos is following right behind.

Keep in mind the article is talking about new sales. Sales of used/pre-owned firearms are as robust as I can recall. That’s another reason why NICS checks aren’t a good indicator with respect to the primary point of the article, which again, is new sales.

Keep in mind the article is talking about new sales. Sales of used/pre-owned firearms are as robust as I can recall. That’s another reason why NICS checks aren’t a good indicator with respect to the primary point of the article, which again, is new sales.

That and when you go and buy 5 guns on the same check - hard to say how it really works out but I almost never just buy one

Believe it or not I don't own any I built an AR-15 about 8 years ago and sold it I'm more of a pistol revolver type of guy

I‘m a shotgun person and own multiple rifles. What’s the potato chip that you can’t have just one of? Yeah - I think rifles are like that...

Back
Top Bottom