Fingerprints

I'll try them. Betting they'll say no cuz WuFlu. Seems to be the response anywhere I've called.
Quite possible. Bad timing as the wu-flu hysteria machine seems to be cranking up again.

Iirc, FL needs an actual LE agency to do the prints, but if thats not the case, you can order FBI cards from ATF (they ship pretty quick) and an ink pad from Staples. I did my own prints for an SBR not too long ago and they came out acceptable. (I dont remember whether its UT or FL that wants LE to do it)

Quite possible. Bad timing as the wu-flu hysteria machine seems to be cranking up again.

Iirc, FL needs an actual LE agency to do the prints, but if thats not the case, you can order FBI cards from ATF (they ship pretty quick) and an ink pad from Staples. I did my own prints for an SBR not too long ago and they came out acceptable. (I dont remember whether its UT or FL that wants LE to do it)
Yup, LE only for FL, that's the issue. PIA. They already have 2 sets of my prints, kinda dumb policy IMO. Oh well, at least my MA renewal was right before the WuFlu shit hit the fan.

Yup, LE only for FL, that's the issue. PIA. They already have 2 sets of my prints, kinda dumb policy IMO. Oh well, at least my MA renewal was right before the WuFlu shit hit the fan.
IIRC FL will only accept prints done on their cards, not generic FBI cards. Yes, they require it done only by a LEO. I do recall that the agency name/address had to be put on it as well, as I had that "discussion" with officer who did mine the last time I renewed in FL (he refused to do more than sign it, I filled in the rest of the info).

Back
Top Bottom