Finally! I am going out to the range Sunady morning

I haven't been to the range in 10 weeks and enough is enough. I am getting my butt to the range tomorrow morning. I don't care if it is raining so long as the wind dies down. I just hope I haven't forgotten how to shoot. [smile]

I am joining Worcester (5 minutes from my house). I have not shot at a range in years. I can not wait for January, thats the next time they let members in.

Nenameseck. I haven't signed up with Hamilton yet.

wow im only about 10 mins from there. back a hundred yrs or so ago i was the caretaker up there for about 2 yrs. how is the club there now. back when i was a member there was always in fighting between the gunners and the archers which is why i found another club to join that had none of the bs.

wow im only about 10 mins from there. back a hundred yrs or so ago i was the caretaker up there for about 2 yrs. how is the club there now. back when i was a member there was always in fighting between the gunners and the archers which is why i found another club to join that had none of the bs.

I am not aware of any in-fighting. The indoor range has an alternating schedule for archers and gunners and I think they manage just fine. I never use the indoor range so that was never an issue for me.

I like the club just fine. It offers everything I need; the outdoor rifle/pistol range and a bathroom [wink]

Shot the IDPA classifier today. Went from SSP MM to SSP SS and missed Expert by 7.5 sec (4 PD).

I am rapidly going to the Dark (polymer) Side.

Hamilton recently sold the gravel and lead reclamation rights for millions. The club is about to undergo major changes. I'm hoping for the better.

back when i was a member there was always in fighting between the gunners and the archers
I used to be a member of a club destroyed by archers.

Let's just say that I see archers as public enemy number one and go out of my way to f them over any way I can.

Too true.

I was at Pelham Fish and Game this afternoon. A bad day at the range, is better than a good day at the office [frown]

I went to Southboro R&G for the plate shoot in the morning and the trap shoot in the afternoon.

BTW I shot almost four times as many rounds on the trap field as I did on the handgun range. [wink]

I am not aware of any in-fighting. The indoor range has an alternating schedule for archers and gunners and I think they manage just fine. I never use the indoor range so that was never an issue for me.

I like the club just fine. It offers everything I need; the outdoor rifle/pistol range and a bathroom [wink]

believe it or not i helped to build that indoor range. there were 3 of us that put it in....my ex-father in law and his brother in law. if i recall correctly the range was indoor range was located in either palmer or ware (hazy memory on that but it was about 30 yrs ago). back then there was quite a bit of in fighting and the archers usually won as they were the majority of members. not too many of the gun crowd cared or bothered to show up at the meetings. and i agree with you it is a great club.

Back
Top Bottom