• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

finally both sides agree on karnal kamel toe harris

The issue I take with the criticism is that this is like 'love the establishment' and political outsiders are bad bad bad. Rather than focus on her experience, there's a better metric. She's essentially done nothing at all since being VP.

The issue I take with the criticism is that this is like 'love the establishment' and political outsiders are bad bad bad. Rather than focus on her experience, there's a better metric. She's essentially done nothing at all since being VP.
She's done nothing at all for any of those roles that led her to the VP slot.

Even focusing on her "experience" is incomplete as he's really only looking at titles.

It says here you ran for President. Tell me about that.
"Well, I trailed the pack and dropped out before my own state primary..."
Okay; I see you were the AG in your state, what was that like?
"Umm, when SCOTUS mandated that I reduce prison populations by a third, I made plans to increase them..."
I think this interview isn't going the way either of us anticipated. Have a nice day, and best of luck.

The same camel toe hog swallower who enjoys a pure liquid protein diet?

I wasn’t aware she had any other talents outside of reading to the American public like we are a bunch of preschoolers.

Wait. She was a diversity hire? LOL

Good old Joe. "I'll be in the record books for all the insignificant things I've done." Good job, Joe. We could have gotten you a coloring book with your face on every page if that's what you really wanted.

Because she's a token that checks boxes, supposedly Black (Jamaican Father, Indian Mother w/PHD), female and Leftists. Everyone knew she was lightweight but she makes Dementia Joe look competent.

Got her start in politics by banging some older politician in California that got her connected with all the right people.

Was selected as VP because she was a female and black. Two qualifications Biden said were paramount to his VP search.

No she wasn’t qualified and yes she’s done an awful job even by VP standards. Ever listen to her actually give a speech? It’s like listening a dyslexic predictive text AI machine give a speech.

This is the best role modelthey could find for all the little girls out there that would like to be President some day.

I still have yet to hear one liberal white woman concede this has been nothing short of a dumpster fire

she wasn’t qualified and yes she’s done an awful job even by VP standards.
she was perfectly qualified to be what this administration needed - 2 marionettes who have no personal opinions nor permission to make any decisions.
we have no president and no VP, and for a reason. all the decisions are made by different people, a nameless collaboration behind the scene that escapes any responsibility for anything they do.
biden and harris are just the empty storefront, with no brain activity detected, perfectly on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom