FFl question

Im looking to buy a rifle off Gunbroker and the seller is asking if my FFL takes direct shipment. He is trying to get around paying the FFL fee on his end. Is this possible? If so anybody know of a shop that wants to do this for me? Thanks Im just trying to save some money on this deal.

Last edited:
Im looking to buy a rifle off Gunbroker and the seller is asking if my FFL takes direct shipment. He is trying to get around paying the FFL fee on this end. Is this possible? If so anybody know of a shop that wants to do this for me? Thanks Im just trying to save some money on this deal.

Yes, it is. It is legal for him to ship to your FFL direct. Just make sure your MA FFL will take intakes/shipments from individuals. Some FFLs will required a photocopy of the senders driver's license or some other identification. (this is basically ass-covering for their own records, etc... )

-Mike

As dgrant said, you need to check with your FFL to be sure he will accept that transfer. It is perfectly legal for them to do accept it, but some FFLs will only accept incoming transfers from other FFLs.

Back
Top Bottom