• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ferguson -- The Poll

Who are you rooting for?

• All protestors and rioters

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Non-violent protestors

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Both sides

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • The police and other government security, except thugs

Votes: 78 62.4%
  • Government

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Since gun sales are up 300% and these scumbag protest directors are threatening to burn adjacent white neighborhoods if they don't get their way, I hope the rioters march into a white neighborhood with torches in hand and are met by a line of gun toting homeowners who are ready and willing to defend their families and property.

Merica'

The only people I am rooting for are the uninvolved locals and business owners. I hope they manage to take out anybody who is threatening them.

It's going to get very "real" if the protest gets violent. Read an article today showing clansmen grouping up in the area to "protect" white people if the protests get violent. Violent mob, KKK and LE/Guard all in one pot. What could possibly go wrong???

Don't forget about the Black Panthers.

It's going to get very "real" if the protest gets violent. Read an article today showing clansmen grouping up in the area to "protect" white people if the protests get violent. Violent mob, KKK and LE/Guard all in one pot. What could possibly go wrong???

Somebody needs to protect whitey.[smile]

Would LOVE to see Ferguson have a Kent State Moment! So...I voted for the thugs & Looters!

I would love for absolutely nothing to happen. The MSM/baiters/haters/Holder/Obama/etc would be dumbfounded if the hot topic of the quarter turned into a big over hyped nothing.

This is one of those damed if they do and damed if they don't things, there won't be any winners here.
Which ever way the decision goes some one or group is going to be piss off.
My hopes are for minimum violence.

..............................Jack

I suspect not. But, I have all my mags loaded just in case. My quiet rural NH town appears to have low riot potential, but those Keene college folks could help start a riot. They seem to be good at it. So, it *could* happen. And, I could also get Ebola just driving to work.
Nah. People are just not used to a good party.

Yeah, I need a "none" choice too. I had to choose "nonviolent protesters" since that's as close to "none" as I can get. (That's like, 3 of them, right?)

I couldn't vote for 'non-violent' protesters because they chose to protest over a thug. Same people protesting the degradation of the black community at the hands of the government, yeah, I'll get behind that.

I voted government because I wanted them to go in and deal with the rioters instead of pulling back every time the rioters got close. If there is any reason to have government at all, it's to keep the peace and protect from violence. Government failed.

Back
Top Bottom