• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ferguson -- The Poll

Who are you rooting for?

• All protestors and rioters

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Non-violent protestors

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Both sides

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • The police and other government security, except thugs

Votes: 78 62.4%
  • Government

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Me... I want everyone held to the same, proper legal standard without political interference.

Peaceful protesters... leave them alone. Violent/destructive protesters... stop them and lock them up.

The rest of us have a right to live in a world free of those who steal and pillage in the name of racism. IMHO racism is only an excuse to behave uncivilly for some in this community. I have not time or energy for them or their message.

The peaceful folks, who are respectful of society's norms, I care about their message. I may agree or disagree with them, but I will listen because of the manner in which they carry themselves.

I voted for all rioters. I wanna see a big surge of idiocy followed by a carpeting of napalm.

Yeah, I need a "none" choice too. I had to choose "nonviolent protesters" since that's as close to "none" as I can get. (That's like, 3 of them, right?)

Shit's about to get real! [shocked]

pv3qTIZ.jpg

Shit's about to get real! [shocked]

It's going to get very "real" if the protest gets violent. Read an article today showing clansmen grouping up in the area to "protect" white people if the protests get violent. Violent mob, KKK and LE/Guard all in one pot. What could possibly go wrong???

It's going to get very "real" if the protest gets violent. Read an article today showing clansmen grouping up in the area to "protect" white people if the protests get violent. Violent mob, KKK and LE/Guard all in one pot. What could possibly go wrong???

Meh. Say there are gays there so that the Phelps cult shows up too. That'll be fun.

It's 10pm, are they going to get busy out there or not? I am tired and want to go to bed, but I don't want to miss the go time call so I know if the ISIFerguson Ebola-riots are coming to my sleepy town in NH.

It's 10pm, are they going to get busy out there or not? I am tired and want to go to bed, but I don't want to miss the go time call so I know if the ISIFerguson Ebola-riots are coming to my sleepy town in NH.

I suspect not. But, I have all my mags loaded just in case. My quiet rural NH town appears to have low riot potential, but those Keene college folks could help start a riot. They seem to be good at it. So, it *could* happen. And, I could also get Ebola just driving to work.

Peaceful protest is fine.

If there is violent protest, shut off every EBT card and Obamaphone in a 100 mile radius, with a message 'when the riots stop, the cards will work again'.

It will sort itself out.

Who run Ferguson?

Embargo on!

yZKpACg.jpg

Not an option.

Why is justice not an option? Why can't the citizens just let the evidence be presented to the grand jury and let the grand jury decide if charges willb e filed......the cop could have very well been defending himself? Oh ......yeah.....I forgot......not possible because white cop. With Sharpton and all his asshats down there stirring the pot.......yeah you are right......justice is not possible.

Why is justice not an option? Why can't the citizens just let the evidence be presented to the grand jury and let the grand jury decide if charges willb e filed......the cop could have very well been defending himself? Oh ......yeah.....I forgot......not possible because white cop. With Sharpton and all his asshats down there stirring the pot.......yeah you are right......justice is not possible.

Indictment = White cop shot black dude so we burn the world.
No Indictment = White cop gets away with shooting black dude so we burn the world.

Just a bunch of savages....

Back
Top Bottom