feral hogs + dirt = climate change

What to do?

"According to the models O’Bryan and his colleagues developed, wild pigs are uprooting anywhere between almost 14,000 square miles (36,214 square kilometers) to 47,690 square miles (123,517 square kilometers) in their non-native habitats. And all this digging has serious consequences for the carbon dioxide stored in soil. Around 5.37 million tons of carbon dioxide each year are released due to wild pig activities."

Trap them 5000 at a time, drop them off in Chicago and stop the EBT cards. Jack.

We could also recycle the bodies picked in Chicago and Baltimore, etc by feeding them to the hogs who would then destroy less crops. Jack.

2 problems, 1 solution, and it renews on itself.

You sir, are a genius and my new hero.

AR's in 458 socom are the ultimate hog slayers. Save the planet- build more big bore AR's.

Got any recommendations on hog loads in other calibers?
Might give hog hunting a go next year.

Just need to shoot more of them.

It's not that simple. They breed like rabbits. And are as smart as crows. Combine those two and their #'s grow and they learn to be harder to kill. Killing them is only a short-term solution. Because they'll come back with a vengeance pretty quick.

It's not that simple. They breed like rabbits. And are as smart as crows. Combine those two and their #'s grow and they learn to be harder to kill. Killing them is only a short-term solution. Because they'll come back with a vengeance pretty quick.
Sounds like Democrats. Jack.

2 problems, 1 solution, and it renews on itself.

You sir, are a genius and my new hero.

Got any recommendations on hog loads in other calibers?
Might give hog hunting a go next year.
Watcha got? My brother just bought a Ruger bolt gun in 450 Bushmaster for hogs. Seems like energy / terminal ballistics trump velocity and flat shooting.

If I didn't have the 458, I'd use something in 308 with a heavier projectile and high expansion.

Back
Top Bottom