• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feeler & MA value - Glock 22C

Any love for tha fo-tay?

I have a 22C I'd be open to selling, my last FA10 of the year.
Assuming very good condition and no tupperware, what would be the Massachusetts market value?

What generation, and how many mags?

For a gen2 or 3 with a crippled mag or 2 you're looking at $450 or $500. Standard cap mags can get you an extra $25 or $40 a piece.

Many local sources will get you those for under msrp so I’ll say under msrp. The market for highly priced glocks in MA is shrinking.

I would not pay over $600 for a new Gen 3-5, unless it had something else unusual about it.

A .40 and a C model.... you're going to be sitting on that for awhile unless you let it go for like $400 or something. Honestly unless you need the cash badly I would just keep it, something you're likely going to get hosed on unless you find THAT ONE GUY that wants a C model...

-Mike

A .40 and a C model.... you're going to be sitting on that for awhile unless you let it go for like $400 or something. Honestly unless you need the cash badly I would just keep it, something you're likely going to get hosed on unless you find THAT ONE GUY that wants a C model...

-Mike

I remember when the 40C's were selling for 850.00 here in Ma. and were hard to find. Now they're hard to dump. Lol.

-Mike

/thread

Don’t be “that guy” and gouge a gen 2 with one super new in package 10 rd mag then turn and try and flip a preban u notch for $100. That shit is getting old. That’s something we’d expect from the gun parlor.

Surprisingly the MA premium for Glocks has shrunk. Sure, you'll see the ads out there, but they sit and sit and sit.

I remember when the 40C's were selling for 850.00 here in Ma. and were hard to find. Now they're hard to dump. Lol.

That's just what they listed for, doesn't mean people actually got that.....

Don’t be “that guy” and gouge a gen 2 with one super new in package 10 rd mag then turn and try and flip a preban u notch for $100. That shit is getting old. That’s something we’d expect from the gun parlor.

Preban Fo-Tee mags aren't going for $100 anywhere. Well, maybe they are, but not often. Heck, you can get them for $50 all day online. At least he isn't selling a G19 and wants $175 for each mag. LOL

I think you guys are a bit low. OP - if you list it, ask for a bit more. Be patient. Fo-Tee's aren't dropping THAT much in price in teh future.

If it was a 23C, I'd consider it. ;). Never owned a Glock C model. And I still shoot 40's.

Back
Top Bottom