Feeler for late spring armourer's courses

2ballcane

NES Life Member
NES Member
Looking to check interest for either:

1) Armalite Armorer's course (ar-15) - 2 day app. $275.00/per person. (This is a factory certification).

2) M1/MIA Armorer's course conducted by Master Gunnery Sgt., Gus Fisher, USMC Retired (2112). - 2 days app/ ~250.00/person.

Both courses are run as a zero profit to local sponsor.

I took the Armalite factory course when it was offered in Hopkinton a couple of years ago - well worth the time and money.

Thanks for the compliment Rob.

In order to make either class work with regard to cover travel expenses for the instructors - we need 16 for the AR class and ~ 12 for the M14/M1 class.

Well there seems to be enough interest to put some effort into firming up details. Based on the last course - its 2 days all day Sat and Sun. The fee is expected to be about $275.00 per person -we need 16 fully paid students. This covers a full certification from Armalite, coffee, donuts, and lunch for both days. Armalite will send to factory reps and tools - you bring your own rifle. I will post a link on the details from the last course so everyone can review it and then update it when the details are committed - the target date is sometime in May.

Well there seems to be enough interest to put some effort into firming up details. Based on the last course - its 2 days all day Sat and Sun. The fee is expected to be about $275.00 per person -we need 16 fully paid students. This covers a full certification from Armalite, coffee, donuts, and lunch for both days. Armalite will send to factory reps and tools - you bring your own rifle. I will post a link on the details from the last course so everyone can review it and then update it when the details are committed - the target date is sometime in May.

Armalite M-15 or any AR-15?

ANY AR-15 (no Class III), some limitations will exist for all the variants. For example they would talk about free floated tubes, but will not dis-assemble one and they frequently will review the common variants. The last class included Colts, Bushmaster, Armalite, DSA, etc even AR-10

Have you determined the date for the armalite class?

I work most weekends. I would be interested in the Armalite class, if I could work it into my schedule.

Thanks,
Frizz

I have a confirmation from Armalite - finally. They have some new people running training and we had a number of calls and changes to prospective dates.
Right now we have a dates of 6/11-612. That's Saturday and Sunday - all day - 8-5 - Sunday may be done a little early.
They have increased the costs - so I have to expect total expenses to be $300.00 per person. This includes the certification, loan of tools, certificate. It also includes lunch, coffee and donuts for both days.
We will need 16 pre-paid students to make this financially possible.
Location: My hope is Hopkinton provided I can get permission. The last course was held there and I hope they will have us back. I will make inquiries in the morning.
For those who are interested, pls PM your email to me and I will start an email list for updates
I will also post a link here as well.

Back
Top Bottom