Feds arrest armed Colorado man after remark about Boulder massacre

There’s a lot of things you don’t say in a gun store. This guy hit the trifecta. Usually I just want to pay my $35 and leave. I’m so glad I never have to go to another gun store in my life
True but outside of speeding and having a coke can on the end of an otherwise legal gun and making jokes in poor taste, was an actual real crime committed here?

True but outside of speeding and having a coke can on the end of an otherwise legal gun and making jokes in poor taste, was an actual real crime committed here?

I don’t know I wasn’t there, but I can tell you I’ve heard a lot of stupid shit and I’ve said a lot of stupid shit so I would have to be there to figure out how it was said,not so much what was said..

Every time someone says something stupid in a gun store they don’t usually call the ATF so.....It must’ve been pretty bad

If you're throwing feces, maybe it's time to be locked up. That is the only red flag law I would agree to.
Air Force "costume"? One of my uncles was an airman and he wore a standard USAF uniform, not a "costume". The liberal media cannot get even the smallest of details correct, especially stories involving the illegal possession of firearms!

Back
Top Bottom