Fast and Furious update

They were not fooling anyone. Obama/Holder lied; people died! If the GOP House had any balls, they would impeach them now.

To tie in a couple things in this thread - the GOP has no balls and have all the evidence they need to proceed but won't. This will lead to the less informed GOP folks to staying home. This causes the Hillary win and unrestrained Executive Actions/Orders that the GOP will do nothing about - even if they manage to hold onto the Senate.

I don't think that it has to do with balls but instead has more to do with that they're part of the same corrupt criminal team working together to screw the people over while enriching and empowering themselves.

To tie in a couple things in this thread - the GOP has no balls and have all the evidence they need to proceed but won't. This will lead to the less informed GOP folks to staying home. This causes the Hillary win and unrestrained Executive Actions/Orders that the GOP will do nothing about - even if they manage to hold onto the Senate.

I don't even think it's a corrupt criminal team anymore taking most of the momentum perpetuating steps. It's just a frigging reality TV entertainment style farce.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It's does resemble that and that's why they get away with it. If at least the majority of people would pay attention they would see all the corruption and something might actually be done to get rid of them. They play our beliefs and our ideals against us thereby dividing the people into different groups and as the saying goes "united we stand,divided we fall. They make sure they keep us divided.

I don't even think it's a corrupt criminal team anymore taking most of the momentum perpetuating steps. It's just a frigging reality TV entertainment style farce.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

To tie in a couple things in this thread - the GOP has no balls and have all the evidence they need to proceed but won't.

This is proven by the fact that they have done nothing for the years that they have had the evidence. It's amazing they even managed to hold Holder in contempt.

I don't think that it has to do with balls but instead has more to do with that they're part of the same corrupt criminal team working together to screw the people over while enriching and empowering themselves.

This + 10 . . . . . The establishment left and right are both a "professional political class " that has become an enity unto itself and will fight to keep it's privileged status,with smoke and mirrors of course ! It's not about the Country, but about a life long "job" with perks and lots of adulation from useful idiots.

They have zero chance of keeping the Senate. They will be lucky to keep the House, and Ryan will be lucky to keep his seat, never mind the Speaker's chair

They have zero chance of keeping the Senate. They will be lucky to keep the House, and Ryan will be lucky to keep his seat, never mind the Speaker's chair
This^^^
Not only is Hillary going to be the next president, she is going to have a Democrat senate and house to rubber stamp all her insane proposals. It's going to be a situation much like her husband had, which will lead to the destruction of our nation.

This^^^
Not only is Hillary going to be the next president, she is going to have a Democrat senate and house to rubber stamp all her insane proposals. It's going to be a situation much like her husband had, which will lead to the destruction of our nation.

and supreme court to uphold it all

Can I ask the obvious question, if they are gonna do something highly illegal, why write emails all about it?

Why not - they knew nothing would happen even if it did come out and figured they could stonewall - they just hoped the Dems would take over again in 2012 to kill it all - that part failed.

The Dems are the same as the GOP, they trade minor players to sacrifice but the wheel keeps turning in the same direction no matter who is at the helm.

I didn't want to be that bleak - but I think the same thing.

If you're correct, time to either start burying guns and ammo, losing them in the drink or selling them off before they come and take them. [crying]

It's been said that if they're coming to take them it's time to use them.

If you're correct, time to either start burying guns and ammo, losing them in the drink or selling them off before they come and take them. [crying]

Or load them, and all the spare mags and shoot mother ****ers in the face that oppose your freedom

- - - Updated - - -

It's been said that if they're coming to take them it's time to use them.

or that... I should have read one more before posting

To get back to the theme of nes: Why is it so important to highlight a Barrett .50 could shoot down a helicopter? Aside from tha being an amazing shot to pull off, I bet my ar could do the same with some reasonable shot placement.

Back
Top Bottom