• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Falconry bust

Really?

PEPPERELL, Mass. (WWLP) – The Massachusetts Environmental Police (MEP) recently uncovered an illicit falconry operation in Pepperell, following a complaint from NH Fish and Game in late 2023.

According to MEP, police discovered that a Massachusetts resident had falsely claimed New Hampshire residency for four years to evade the Commonwealth’s falconry regulations.

Really?

PEPPERELL, Mass. (WWLP) – The Massachusetts Environmental Police (MEP) recently uncovered an illicit falconry operation in Pepperell, following a complaint from NH Fish and Game in late 2023.

According to MEP, police discovered that a Massachusetts resident had falsely claimed New Hampshire residency for four years to evade the Commonwealth’s falconry regulations.

Due to the sudden and unprecedented increase in illicit falconry operations, the MEP is requesting additional funding, a bearcat, a pre-stacked inflatable SWAT team, and a Slushee machine in support of the effort of tracking down these falconry scofflaws.

Falcon's are Tasty 🤔

"How many evil features did their falcons have?"
1. A shroud makes it an assault falcon. (instantly a falcon felony)
2. Retractable wings is another assault falcon.
3. The bird returns automatically, that's a military grade weapon of war. (A federal falcon felony)
4. Most of the falcons had polymer perches as opposed to wood furniture.

Perhaps most shocking, none of the falcons had tax stamps. Modern sporting falcons are not what the founding fathers had in mind when writing the constitution. Even a small Modern falcon can rip the lungs completely out of a rabbit. I learned that from Joe Biden.

3. The bird returns automatically, that's a military grade weapon of war. (A federal falcon felony)
Dont forget Each talon is a bayonet

Don't understand why the .gov didn't give a name? 500. No hunting fishing for three years and hunter ed !!!! Big deal.
Failure to report a dead bird !!!??? Are you kidding me!!!!

Don't understand why the .gov didn't give a name? 500. No hunting fishing for three years and hunter ed !!!! Big deal.
Failure to report a dead bird !!!??? Are you kidding me!!!!
MEP love to update their social media presence but don't typically out guilty parties. Unlike NH & ME.

Switch falcon for "dog" or "cat" and I wonder if people would continue to be so nonchalant about it. It seems like the dude was neglecting and thus abusing the animals. Who the hell leaves a corpse hanging around?

Zero f***s given for the guy. I don't harbor any sympathies for those who are intentionally cruel to their animals.

Switch falcon for "dog" or "cat" and I wonder if people would continue to be so nonchalant about it. It seems like the dude was neglecting and thus abusing the animals. Who the hell leaves a corpse hanging around?

Zero f***s given for the guy. I don't harbor any sympathies for those who are intentionally cruel to their animals.
Your not wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny when MA officials think borders exist and when they think they do not
(guy needs to take a hunters ed course in MA that he will probably not be able to use) 🤣

Also no name and got off pretty easy.

Last edited:

Perhaps most shocking, none of the falcons had tax stamps. Modern sporting falcons are not what the founding fathers had in mind when writing the constitution. Even a small Modern falcon can rip the lungs completely out of a rabbit. I learned that from Joe Biden.
Good one.

It's worth noting that our gun laws are no less arbitrary and nonsensical.

Yeah but "falconers" are f***ing strange.
Years ago, I asked an EPO if I had been hunting illegally, when a buddy and his Falconry friends took me and my kid out. I'd been whacking brush piles with a ski pole, to scare non-existent rabbits.

EPO said, "Yeah, but we generally leave falconers alone. They're weird."

Back
Top Bottom