Facebook users please read.

ehh. not sure, one of my friends voted on it and his voting showed up on my newsfeeds page. I think there is a link to the polls on the LH side of your main page, hopefully you can find it there.

Great since there's a poll shitting on the constitution I can't wait for the poll that asks if morons should be banned from posting stupid shit on facebook.

I find the argument that only the police have guns very specious. If gun control was effective crime control, why would the police need guns? That is the major flaw in that argument because assuming no civilians had guns the police could be disarmed as well.

Well we all know that guns like narcotics are sold on a black market which criminals operate. So if citizens were denied the right to own guns criminals would still acquire them. Which is why police need guns (as well as law abiding citizens). To protect themselves against the armed criminals who would possess guns no matter what laws were passed.

Who cares.....

+1 Eff Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and the whole online social networking BS. I couldn't care less about their polls. I care less than that about making "friends" I never actually see, hear or speak with, or publishing mundane, exhibitionist garbage as if the world really gives a rip.

NES is my one and only online vice.

+1 Eff Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and the whole online social networking BS. I couldn't care less about their polls. I care less than that about making "friends" I never actually see, hear or speak with, or publishing mundane, exhibitionist garbage as if the world really gives a rip.

I bet ya got some nifty offline ones....[grin]

Just because you only know how to type with two fingers doesn't mean it isn't legitimate pops. Maybe if we get you some glasses and hearing aids you could see and hear friends. And judging your post we know you enjoy publishing mundane exhibitionist garbage.

Back
Top Bottom