F.B. Radom VIS 35

My grandfather left it to me when he past. Wondering if there is anyway to "fix" He said that he had to remove some springs when he brought it back from Europe. I think they did more then just that. Grip safety doesn't work the hammer drop release doesn't work etc. It is complete numbers matching. I field stripped it. On to the pictures.

5081382015_05d66aa957_z.jpg

5081975306_e7b281139d_z.jpg

5081381451_39acdbb21f_z.jpg

5081971808_cea86fc3ed_z.jpg

You can also post on the other collector sites as well. The Radom has been getting alot of attention lately and folks are buying them up like made. Parts are still available including replacement barrels. Very nice firearm.

Cool. Nazi-marked WWII project gun. Have fun with it!

ETA: Let me rephrase that. There was nothing "cool" about Nazis. The cool factor is that it is a piece of history that we can only wonder who carried it, where, when etc... A friend of mine who is quite liberal tried to make me feel bad about owning a WWII Luger with an eagle/ swastika proof on it. He said "you're only condoning that mentality by owning that horrible weapon!"

I had to set him straight. Hey buddy, it's not the gun's fault it was carried by Fascist a**h***s. I don't collect things like that to glorify WWII atrocities. I have that Luger in my safe because 1, it's a piece of history. 2, it's an amazing piece of engineering that was originally developed in the late 1800's. And 3, when I bring it to the range, load it up and fire a few magazines, I like to think that somewhere in Germany, there's an SS officer rolling around in his grave knowing that there's a freedom-loving American enjoying his sidearm. [smile]

Last edited:
XXXXXXXX they had some parts when I was looking......I sold off mine after my directions changed for projects. I got a great price

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

Cool. Nazi-marked WWII project gun. Have fun with it!

ETA: Let me rephrase that. There was nothing "cool" about Nazis. The cool factor is that it is a piece of history that we can only wonder who carried it, where, when etc... A friend of mine who is quite liberal tried to make me feel bad about owning a WWII Luger with an eagle/ swastika proof on it. He said "you're only condoning that mentality by owning that horrible weapon!"

I had to set him straight. Hey buddy, it's not the gun's fault it was carried by Fascist a**h***s. I don't collect things like that to glorify WWII atrocities. I have that Luger in my safe because 1, it's a piece of history. 2, it's an amazing piece of engineering that was originally developed in the late 1800's. And 3, when I bring it to the range, load it up and fire a few magazines, I like to think that somewhere in Germany, there's an SS officer rolling around in his grave knowing that there's a freedom-loving American enjoying his sidearm. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom