experience with Marvel Precision?

Hi ya'll,

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with Marvel Precision (http://www.marvelprod.com/). I read several good reviews before I placed an order for a .22LR conversion kit for my Combat Commander. When I placed the order, I was told 4-6 weeks. I called back at 6 weeks, and was told 8 weeks. Now we're up to 10 weeks (yes, I placed this order the first week of April).

I've called several times and left messages, but I never can seem to reach a person, and I never get a return call.

Any thoughts?

They have the best product out there.

Perhaps they are too busy building product to call back. The best holster makers are just like this too.

They have the best product out there.

Perhaps they are too busy building product to call back. The best holster makers are just like this too.

If they're that busy I would think they could afford to pay some local college kid $8/hour to answer the phones. A company could have the best product in the world, but that doesn't make up for crappy customer service.

If they're that busy I would think they could afford to pay some local college kid $8/hour to answer the phones. A company could have the best product in the world, but that doesn't make up for crappy customer service.

+1 it doesn't take much effort either.

Just to follow up, I received a very curt voicemail this afternoon stating that my conversion kit would be shipped on Monday. No apology for taking 11 weeks to ship the thing, after I was told 4-6 weeks, then 8 weeks. And no apology for taking a week to respond to my calls and emails. Nothing. Just, "You're conversion kit will ship on Monday via UPS. CLICK."

Even better, I just got an email:

"Christopher,

This is just to let you know that you Conversion Unit is being shipped on Monday, June 18, 2007 via UPS.

Sheila"

I HATE poor customer service. This conversion kit had better be good!

We know of an off road business that is like that, but if you are lucky you will see your parts in 6months.[thinking] Usually more, then you have to fight with them when it is missing something. Good luck.

Hi ya'll,

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with Marvel Precision (http://www.marvelprod.com/). I read several good reviews before I placed an order for a .22LR conversion kit for my Combat Commander. When I placed the order, I was told 4-6 weeks. I called back at 6 weeks, and was told 8 weeks. Now we're up to 10 weeks (yes, I placed this order the first week of April).

I've called several times and left messages, but I never can seem to reach a person, and I never get a return call.

Any thoughts?

Which unit did you order 1 or 2? I have they Unit1 and use it as my bullseye gun. Very accurate and reliable. Some people have problems with the mags but I have not had any problems.

Bob

That is strange. I got my long slide conversion sooner than predicted and always got a live body when I called; very polite and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom