Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

The problem is the time scale. Just because Drudge or somebody come out with some scheme and it doesn't materialize within the extended attention span of the average person (i.e., 2 weeks), doesn't mean that it's not real. I refuse to comment in any vaguely public situation on any sort of terrorist scenario after my previous experience. (Thankfully, very few people remembered my off-the-cuff scenario, otherwise I'd most likely be "enjoying" the warm weather and sunshine at Gitmo.) Without going into any further detail, suffice it to say that I take any reports of bombers, suicide or other, very seriously.

Ken

This was all over the news this morning, the 'graduation ceremony' where these teams were given their blessings to go out into the world and wreak havoc.

No doubt our government will welcome them with open arms. [thinking]

Anyone who thinks another incident will not happen is hiding their head in the sand.

I worked through the bombing of the Trade Center in 93 and everyone forgot about it. Then I worked the WTC in 2001 and everyone forgot about it.

The people of this country have a short attention span. They forgot what was done in the past and think it won't happen again. What really amases me is that they think if we just ignor the mideast problems, they will just leave us alone.

At least when they do it again for the third time, I won't have to work it.

(sarcasm on)Well at least they wont be able to cross into out heavily guarded southern border!(sarcasm off)

And yet... if you mention to people that you're concerned about this sort of thing, that you're stocking supplies to "bug in"... they think you're a nut.

Sometimes I wonder where all the real Americans went.

Go to Drudge and follow the link. Messed up on inserting the link

I didn't see any link like what you describe. I did see these three headlines though:

MUSLIM WORLD INFLAMED BY RUSHDIE KNIGHTHOOD...

British queen's effigy burns...

FEAR: Controversy will spiral out of control...

Scary world.

And yet... if you mention to people that you're concerned about this sort of thing, that you're stocking supplies to "bug in"... they think you're a nut.

Sometimes I wonder where all the real Americans went.

Quiet resolve is the way to go. Better to be prepared and not need it instead of needing it and not having it.

This was all over the news this morning, the 'graduation ceremony' where these teams were given their blessings to go out into the world and wreak havoc.

No doubt our government will welcome them with open arms. [thinking]

true and very unfortionate for all of us. Not to catagorize, but at least we will be able to take care of these towel heads our self should one of them attemp anything.

at least we will be able to take care of these towel heads our self should one of them attemp anything.
Really? How?

Do YOU know what to look for to know that a person is a suicide bomber? And is about to trigger his semtex knickers? I sure don't - Other than to look for some sort of concealment garment being worn when the weather doesn't call for it - but how do you tell the difference between a suicidal muslim and a Pakistani coworker who's just wearing a raincoat because the weather is iffy, like it is today?

Much as I hate to admit it, I think our best hope is DHS, FBI, SP and the other alphabet soup agencies checking for internet/cell phone traffic, etc. [frown]

Back
Top Bottom