• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Exchange guns for gift cards this weekend in Nashville

mikeyp

NES Member
http://fox17.com/news/local/exchange-guns-for-gift-cards-this-weekend-in-nashville

“We are asking all parents and guardians of juveniles, particularly teenagers, to seriously ask themselves whether there is an unwanted firearm in the home that could potentially be carried unlawfully by a teen,” Chief Anderson said. “There may also be situations where a person wants to get an unwanted gun out of the house, but did not know how to do so responsibly. This Gift Cards for Guns event affords that opportunity.”

Seems legit
[rolleyes]

an unwanted firearm in the home

people have those?

Lol, I had to look that up. The top Google search response was "Lorcin L25 Review (Worst Gun Ever??)"

Oh, mine is worse than the 'standard' L25 - mine is ghetto-chrome. I have fired this fine piece of machinery twice - for a smooth-bore pocket pistol, it DOES hit what you aim-at out to 10 feet, but reputation is that the more it is fired, the more barrel-wear the owner will experience and shot-placement will become more erratic. The barrel and receiver are one-piece. I 'want' to believe in this gun, but I can't. My hand-gauge tells me that there is more power in the cartridge than a .22, so there's that. However, its reputation, caliber and construction (chromed zinc? really???) make the gun un-sellable. The Colt and Beretta are far-superior, if-ever there was a gun for a gift-card giveaway, this is it.

I would like to do my bit, if Nashville seems to far for you to drive, I will gladly offer you a gift card for any unwanted firearms.

harry

+1 to Harry. I'll even give $25.00 dollars for the Lorcin just to keep it out of the hands of my enemies.

Never give a gun to these people it fuels the propaganda.

This kinda shit is why anyone with half a brain doesn't actually live in Nashville. Nearby counties ignore their token moonbats.

Back
Top Bottom