excellent deal on ear muffs plus other stuff.

[smile]
[laugh] Good point....

Suck it.[smile]

Yeah, I know. They are goofy.

That said:
- The flashlight is quite bright and lasts a long time with the large, rechargeable li-ion battery
- The muffs are very comfortable and the mics work better than any others I've tried.
- One of the items works as an external battery for an iPhone and it works very well for watching movies on a long flight.
- The snips work very well for opening those bubble packs from hell that Costco uses so much.
- The screwdriver is good for a power screw driver but I'm used to a Makita 14V impact driver, so I'm spoiled.

For $50, it's a very good value. It's not a substitute for a good quality (Dewalt, Makita, etc) rechargeable drill.

Last edited:
[smile]

Suck it.[smile]

Yeah, I know. They are goofy.

That said:
- The flashlight is quite bright and lasts a long time with the large, rechargeable li-ion battery
- The muffs are very comfortable and the mics work better than any others I've tried.
- One of the items works as an external battery for an iPhone and it works very well for watching movies on a long flight.
- The snips work very well for opening those bubble packs from hell that Costco uses so much.
- The screwdriver is good for a power screw driver but I'm used to a Makita 14V impact driver, so I'm spoiled.

For $50, it's a very good value.

[rofl2] When you are at the range, do you take a break and hum: "dee-dee-dee-dum-deeeeee"....[smile]

Is this an online deal, or available in-store as well? I've been contemplating using the phones for weed trimming etc, (think after all these years it's getting to me) and well, more power tools is always a good thing...[cheers]

[rofl2] When you are at the range, do you take a break and hum: "dee-dee-dee-dum-deeeeee"....[smile]

Is this an online deal, or available in-store as well? I've been contemplating using the phones for weed trimming etc, (think after all these years it's getting to me) and well, more power tools is always a good thing...[cheers]

Heh, well, I actually wore them at Harvard last weekend and ran a cable to my iPhone so I could listen to music while I killed some paper (the muffs accept input from an mp3 player). I found that Vivaldi got me better groups than Iron Maiden.

I'm not sure if that's an instore deal or not.

Back
Top Bottom