• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ex-Marines in neo-Nazi terror cell planned to attack power grid as precursor to assassination campaign

Reptile

NES Member
A neo-Nazi terror cell enmeshed in the US Marine Corps made plans to attack the power grid last fall, hoping to set the stage to carry out assassinations in their quest to create a white ethno-state, according to a new indictment issued last month.

A neo-Nazi terror cell enmeshed in the US Marine Corps made plans to attack the power grid last fall, hoping to set the stage to carry out assassinations in their quest to create a white ethno-state, according to a new indictment issued last month.

Did they really? Or is this “neo-Nazi terror cell” comprised of 75% FBI informants and Agents?

Another white supremacist conspiracy. Not that anyone thinks that this should take our minds off of the Kabul shitshow, or the fact that we have a flaming jackass for president.

So in real life a multi racial group of ex marines said they don't want the vax, and were going to swap a breaker today?
no, just a cleanup of marine corps for an ideological compliance. i bet it will follow with some adjustments in current leadership. they just get military in line with the current admin.

no, just a cleanup of marine corps for an ideological compliance. i bet it will follow with some adjustments in current leadership. they just get military in line with the current admin.
Well they said ex marines... so maybe a start to a public smear campaign to stigmatize the corps.... but nothing against the active guys yet

Sounds like another one of the FBI wants to make a big splash so they do 95% of the heavy lifting, poking and prodding people into going along with the 'in crowd' meaning informants.

5mia2o.jpg

So basically, lone wolf guerrilla tactics are the way to go. I bet three of those involved take a paycheck from big brother.

Well they said ex marines... so maybe a start to a public smear campaign to stigmatize the corps.... but nothing against the active guys yet
you have missed some earlier articles about 'systematic issues' at marines. it was going for a couple of weeks now, and i think it started after a letter send by a retired brass about current admin policies. one or the other - it is a same effort, i bet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom